Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Re: Rioting. Is this the war aim?

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Is this true do you think cinders?
I have seen nothing about this on our media at all?
Maybe trying to stop contagion into uk?
Its like apcolypse now!
Thanks for the link todgy's wouldnt work!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
It is kosher. As for the Forbes link I've noticed that sometimes links from a UK IP are blocked. I get round this by having a VPN that lets me appear to be in other countries that are not blocked.

Some VPN's are free but full of adverts so I pay just under £7 a month for a year of "ExpressVPN" but it is remarkably good and for my use well worth the cost.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Sorry Todgy, l know how you feel!
Switch the Fing thing orf!
Is all that on there real?
Or is it a few pages of a science fiction novel?
No mention in MSM here yet

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
'Cordin to the Guardian it's kosher

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...police-protest
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2020, 11:07 PM

Any further demonstrations in London should be peaceful now statues have been boarded up or removed. The thugs will probably show up tomorrow.

Sadiq Khan: "I'm extremely concerned that further protests in central London not only risk spreading Covid-19, but could lead to disorder, vandalism and violence. Stay at home."
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Any further demonstrations in London should be peaceful now statues have been boarded up or removed. The thugs will probably show up tomorrow.

Sadiq Khan: "I'm extremely concerned that further protests in central London not only risk spreading Covid-19, but could lead to disorder, vandalism and violence. Stay at home."
Sadiq Khan, complete arsehole that he is, is trying to equate the recent violence with the BLM demos with right-wing agitators when they are obviously antifa and is now concerned that the BLM demo tomorrow will be disrupted by the right-wing opposition defending the capital's monuments when in fact they are mainly concerned citizens preventing our heritage from being abused

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top