Join for free
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

12-06-2020, 11:44 PM

Good Morning Saturday

Cool but sunny Sydney with top of 19C (66F) expected. Will take doggies for a walk then do the washing while you Brits sleep.

Enjoy you day when you wake.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 05:41 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

Dull and overcast here - not even tempted to go out.

Going to have a lazy day and catch up on some reading.

Take care, stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 06:05 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 09:48 AM

Good morning all dry and overcast here in the south west...

The heavy rain hit the flowers yesterday, several are looking a bit sorry for themselves this morning. I’ll go out and tidy things up later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 10:59 AM

Good morning everyone, thick with mist first thing but brightening up now, looks like being a pleasant afternoon

Just finished a few chores including combing the hounds, and after lunch I will probably be out in the garden weeding... does that ever end..

Have a pleasant day folks
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 11:08 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies here, already quite warm in the sun. Sunny periods but with places becoming very warm so may trigger isolated, heavy showers according to the forecast. Maximum temperature 26°C.

Might get to doing a few tasks in the garden. The lawns back and front were like meadows so I had someone with a suitable motor mower in yesterday to cut them. I was just finding it difficult trying to juggle when I could do it with the weather and when I didn’t feel too good. Problem sorted, for now. No need for those goats, not for now anyway!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 11:53 AM

Morning All, still iffy weather here, yes, we needed rain, but once it starts it finds it hard to stop down here in Devon. Having put that, the sun is now trying to squeeze it's way through the clouds. Obviously a day of sun & showers today.
Not much happening here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 01:25 PM

A belated good morning I went to see my youngest granddaughter who had a ninth birthday today .

I stayed outside on the veranda, I haven't seen my 5 grandchildren in person since February and it was lovely to see if not hug them .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A belated good morning I went to see my youngest granddaughter who had a ninth birthday today .

I stayed outside on the veranda, I haven't seen my 5 grandchildren in person since February and it was lovely to see if not hug them .
Can't you form a "bubble" with them now and give them a hug?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 04:03 PM

A lovely morning so I decided to release myself into the wild for the first time in weeks. Val wanted me to walk down the road with her to get a newspaper but I could only manage about 50yds before I started to seize up. I leaned against a wall for a few minutes while she went on to get the paper, and, as I saw her returning, started to limp back. I'd only gone about ½ way before she's caught me up. When we got back in the apartment I couldn't even lift my feet up to take off my shoes . Then I couldn't put my slippers on for God's sake!

I know my consultant said it would take baby steps to a full recovery but this is bloody ludicrous.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top