Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 03:19 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very early I know, but lots going on.

No chance of getting back to sleep.

An early visit to the Market, then back home and a good sleep is the plan for today.

have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 04:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

It was a grey damp morning but by this arvo the sky had cleared. Saw lots of Long Billed Corellas on my morning walk.

Had 5mm of rain during the night, one of the things I like about where I live is that the rain seems to arrive at night more often than not.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-06-14 08.44.04.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	12921  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 05:18 AM

Good morning everyone,

Going to be hot here - again. Yesterday was weird because it was hot and damp at the same time. A bit like being imprisoned in a sauna.

Am having an enforced quiet time -catching up with reading, and also working on the Novel.

Chicken casserole for lunch or dinner - whenever the mood takes me - already simmering on the slow burner.

Have a happy day - stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 07:02 AM

Good morning all, misty here again but forecast to be sunny and warm later.

Just heading out with the dogs then it's just going to be another day pottering in the garden I reckon..

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone

It looks lovely outside in gorgeous Yorkshire....

I have a special day planned for today so it blinking well better stay nice.....pals are coming round to socially distance in the garden and I have ordered an afternoon tea to be delivered from a lovely little local delicatessen....it's daft how special I think that is but after 10 weeks .....yes it's special

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 08:40 AM

Good morning all, that sounds nice. Enjoy it Summer. Have a good day all, stay safe and well. God Bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 09:29 AM

Good morning all light rain showers here and not too bad temperature wise.

Nothing exciting planned for the day,

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 09:34 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Blue skies and feeling quite warm already. Warm, sunny spells maybe setting off isolated, possibly thundery showers later is the forecast. Maximum temperature 25°C.

Looking at doing the odd bit of tidying in the garden, now the lawns have been mown. Having that done leaves me able to maintain the easier parts of the garden so it’s all win, win!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 09:49 AM

Morning everyone, Lovely and dry here, another sunny day methinks. I hope so as I want to finish painting my little plant pots. I have lots of bright sunny colours which I intend to put on shelves against the bottom fence so I can admire lovely bright colours from my kitchen window.

Have a great day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2020, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Morning everyone, Lovely and dry here, another sunny day methinks. I hope so as I want to finish painting my little plant pots. I have lots of bright sunny colours which I intend to put on shelves against the bottom fence so I can admire lovely bright colours from my kitchen window.

Have a great day everyone.
Shropshire Girl - I like that idea. Will you post a picture when they're finished please?

Good Morning everybody. It's quite dull here but not cold.
We plan a walk round the local pond and maybe potter in the garden.

Have a good day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top