Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 06:15 AM

Eat out to Help out.

Hi

The full lists of restaurants etc can be found here.

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-o...d-a-restaurant

Grab yourself a bargain.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 06:28 AM

Re: Eat out to Help out.

Only five registered in my area and that surprises me because I live close to lots of restaurants...it will be interesting to see how it works.

Thanks for the link Swims.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

28-07-2020, 08:48 AM

I don't enjoy eating out, I much prefer to eat in the privacy of my own home.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 09:00 AM

Just looked at one of my favourite restaurants which is taking part in the scheme and note many prices have crept up with a main course being £30 and pudding £8.

I won't be going any time soon regardless of price, I would not take the risk.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 10:21 AM

Thanks for that Swims....
Absolutely loads round here, I shall make a list.
We have been to a lot of them previously, but there are quite a few we haven't....Things are looking up!.....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 10:29 AM

It's a biggie birthday for me soon and the whole family were coming here for a celebration. We had a place booked in our favourite Restaurant for a meal to be followed by a wee party down at the village hotel. It's all been cancelled now. Thankyou virus.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It's a biggie birthday for me soon and the whole family were coming here for a celebration. We had a place booked in our favourite Restaurant for a meal to be followed by a wee party down at the village hotel. It's all been cancelled now. Thankyou virus.
Tell be about it Roxy.....

It was Mrs Foxes 70th in June, and mine in July....It was going to be as big as Glastonbury! Unfortunately it was a burger at Macdonalds.....
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2020, 11:10 AM

Ourselves and a few friends have all said eating out soon is a no no.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

28-07-2020, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Ourselves and a few friends have all said eating out soon is a no no.
Depends where you live Marciniak;
I wouldn't visit the town (Doncaster) but will venture out to a nice restaurant or garden centre. No covid here.....More chance of winning the lottery than catching covid....
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

28-07-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Depends where you live Marciniak;
I wouldn't visit the town (Doncaster) but will venture out to a nice restaurant or garden centre. No covid here.....More chance of winning the lottery than catching covid....
You have no idea if someone has covid-19 or not, unless they have had a test. Not everyone shows symptoms of the virus.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top