Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 07:49 AM

Re: If You Saw A Re-Usable Face Mask On The Pavement.... Would You...

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
...pick it up, take it home and put it in a hot wash and wear it?
Pick it up and put it in a bin?
Kick it into the gutter?

Or just ignore it?
Definitely ignore it, anyway I would immediately be questioning the standards of anyone
who discards their rubbish in the street, whatever that might be. A disgusting, filthy habit
and totally unnecessary!

It is your rubbish so take it home with you and discard it properly in the accepted and hygienic ways!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Definitely ignore it, anyway I would immediately be questioning the standards of anyone
who discards their rubbish in the street, whatever that might be. A disgusting, filthy habit
and totally unnecessary!

Take it home with you and discard it properly in the accepted and hygienic ways!
How would you carry it home though, Baz? In your hand? In your pocket? No - doesn't bear thinking about.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
How would you carry it home though, Baz? In your hand? In your pocket? No - doesn't bear thinking about.
Apologies to Silver Tabby and anyone else reading my post, not worded quite accurately enough.

What I meant was that the person who discarded it should have taken it home themselves and discarded it in the first instance, not the person who found it!

Post now edited!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:18 AM

I already answered this once but I put it on the wrong thread .

Short answer is ...Nope I wouldn't touch it
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by baz46 ->
apologies to silver tabby and anyone else reading my post, not worded quite accurately enough.

What i meant was that the person who discarded it should have taken it home themselves and discarded it in the first instance, not the person who found it!

post now edited!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:23 AM

I've usually got a dog poo bag in a pocket, so I may pick it up, using the inside out dog poo method, and bin it. Depending on if I can bend down Otherwise I'd leave it.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 08:32 AM

I'd pick it up with one of my dog's poo bags(always got them about my person)and dispose of it in the nearest bin.The thought of someone picking it up and taking it home makes me shudder.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 09:17 AM

Give the 'orrible thing a wide berth. Someone else's problem, not mine.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 09:21 AM

Just ignore it
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 09:22 AM

Oh gawd!...why would anyone pick up a used facemask eeww!..it would be like picking up a used tissue ...and why would Folks throw away a reusable one...they cost money.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top