Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:24 PM

Re: Did You Know, Selfies Make Your Nose Look 30% Bigger In Pics?

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Warning = Rant Alert!

You know how people have loathings of things?

Well I loathe selfies (with a passion) . Not to mention the nitwits who do it.

Vain self obsessed people standing, posturing with their phones pointing in any available mirror to show what they consider are their wonderful assets. Highly edited and totally unnatural showing themselves as commodities to be ogled.

It's all so fake and I don't 'do' or like fake.

Whatever happened to happy smiling faces anyway and natural shots DOING something?
Instead of half baked pathetic pouts trying to look sexy, younger, over inflated arses and ginormous boobs!?

Bah humbug
I agree. Why do young 'ladies' always feel the need to pout - stick their lips forward in a completely unnatural expression like a fish?
Do they think it makes them look sexy?
It seems to be an automatic response whenever they see a camera of any description pointing their way!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:26 PM

Its because selfie takers have never heard of Cheese, just sayin.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I agree. Why do young 'ladies' always feel the need to pout - stick their lips forward in a completely unnatural expression like a fish?
Do they think it makes them look sexy?
It seems to be an automatic response whenever they see a camera of any description pointing their way!
JBR, nowt worse than a lippy Broad.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Its because selfie takers have never heard of Cheese, just sayin.
You're right! I'd prefer a nice smile than a pout. There are so many of them at it and the majority I wouldn't dream of soiling my lips on!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-08-2020, 09:37 PM

There is some solace in old geezers not fancying Pouting Birds, if the young Bucks could just see it the same, this practise would just die a slow death.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

06-08-2020, 09:45 PM

There is some solace in old geezers not fancying Pouting Birds, if the young Bucks could just see it the same, this practise would just die a slow death.
Indeed. The 'flaws of youth'!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

06-08-2020, 09:51 PM

JBR, nowt worse than a lippy Broad.
I really don't know why they think pouting turns men on, assuming of course that's the reason they do it.

I see them as blindly following a trendy activity simply because all their friends do it.

And that, in turn, shows them to be mindless bimbos.

Not my choice of a girlfriend.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:54 PM

Now come on chaps - you've talked the PP's (pathetic pouters), now give your opinion on the 'let's show our bodies to the best advantage' clothed, or half clothed, the posturing this way and that in front of the mirror selfie.

Not just talking celebs, but the every day common folk .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-08-2020, 09:54 PM

Maybe they want to attract a girlfriend, like minded and all that?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-08-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Now come on chaps - you've talked the PP's (pathetic pouters), now give your opinion on the 'let's show our bodies to the best advantage' clothed, or half clothed, the posturing this way and that in front of the mirror selfie.

Not just talking celebs, just your every day folk.
I have nothing to hide.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top