Join for free
Page 23 of 25 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 12:06 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Day 21 – The finalists revealed and the Celebrity Cyclone rages once more

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Cometh the hour, cometh the Cyclone

The remaining campmates – Jacqueline, Kate, Roman and Andy – battled high-pressure water cannons, huge inflatable balls and a pack of formidable wind machines in order to heave four giant stars up a huge slippery slope.

Despite plenty of slip-ups and screams, the campmates managed to move all stars up the hill with just seconds to spare, returning to camp sodden through, but with four luxury meals in the bag.
Jacqueline made a show of strugging on her fat ass and screaming for TWO minutes before standing and walking up the slope .....

The celebs enjoy another scoop of luxury

After making their way back to camp, they discovered four ice creams in a clear box sealed by four padlocks. The keys? Hidden around the site. And, in a cruel twist, the boxes were filling with water, meaning the celebs had to unlock them quickly or face the horrors of a soggy Cornetto. Fortunately, the campmates found the keys with little problem and were soon chomping on their ice creams.

Who will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle?
Not bovvered as long as it's not Andy or Jacqueline (who looked super-smug at staying last night) .....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ff-im-a-celeb/

Kate Garraway was eliminated from I'm A Celebrity tonight narrowly missing out on a spot in tomorrow night's final.

The 52-year-old took the result in her stride telling Ant and Dec that Roman Kemp, Andy Whyment and Jacqueline Jossa deserved to be in the final.

In her exit interview Kate urged next year's contestants to do some tongue exercises as she didn't realise how much the muscle would be needed in the jungle.

And after looking back at her best bits, she revealed Caitlyn Jenner will be dropping by the GMB studio sometime soon for an interview.

She gave husband Derek Draper a big hug as she walked the famous bridge out of the camp.
Well done, Kate .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 12:13 PM

I hate to say it but I think this year's IAC has been more scripted and more 'storyboarded' than any other. Jac struggling for so long then walking along easily was just one example. How many of the trials have come down to the last second? I also think a lot of the Dingo Dollar Challenges were not actually completed but edited to look like they were.

Who cares? I enjoyed watching Kate in her super-hero outfit.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I enjoyed watching Kate in her super-hero outfit.

Knickers on top .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

08-12-2019, 08:15 PM

Outright Winner Odds - I'm A Celebrity 2019

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...f+Here%21.html

4/11 - Andrew Whyment
3/1 - Jacqueline Jossa
12/1 - Roman Kemp

Although I don't mind Roman, I detest the other two so I shan't be watching .....

However, on the whole, it's been an enjoyable series with some classic "horror" and some disgusting "trials". I shan't be "following" the Kardashians, buying Girls Aloud Greatest Hits or getting up for Good Morning Britain but I'll be recalling the "adventures" of Caitlyn, Nadine and Kate for at least a week or two ......
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 09:04 PM

I was gutted Kate went. I was hoping it was Jacqueline

Andy to win for me but if he doesn't I hope it's Roman, I just hope Jacqueline doesn't win, I just haven't warmed to her at all, I go as far as to say she gets on my nerves.

I've enjoyed the show in a way but at times it's been a bit boring because they all got on so well, there wasn't really enough clashes of characters. Apart from Ian now and then being a bit morngy and moody they've all been nicey nicey so it wasn't really an edge of seat show.

I'd love to do that slippy slope trial, it looks such fun.

May the best man win...…….Andy Put your angry face straight Omah, I can almost here ya going *grrrrrrr* hehehehe. Sorry, couldn't resist teehee
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 07:10 AM

So Jacqueline won....it was a close contest wasn't it. I loved watching this year's I'm a celeb...and your synopsis Omar made it even nicer...thankyou.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-12-2019, 10:25 AM

I'm A Celeb Kate Garraway's shock at losing a stone and developing 'crazy' eyebrows

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film...shock-21053550

Speaking after enjoying a shower at the Palazzo Versace hotel, Kate said: “I think I learned I'm braver than I think I am. I'm stronger than I think I am.

“But I was a bit shocked when I got into the dressing room and looked in the mirror.

"I thought ‘Oh, my God!’ –because you don’t see yourself. There is no mirror in the jungle.

“They weigh you before you go in and they weigh you when you come out and I’ve lost a stone… I was really eating in there as well, so rice and beans is kind of the way to go.”
Wow ..... that's THREE stone in total that the lovely Kate has lost .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

09-12-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
May the best man win...…….Andy Put your angry face straight Omah, I can almost here ya going *grrrrrrr* hehehehe. Sorry, couldn't resist teehee
Originally Posted by summer ->
So Jacqueline won....it was a close contest wasn't it. I loved watching this year's I'm a celeb...and your synopsis Omar made it even nicer...thankyou.
I think I'd rather have had Andy win over Jacqueline but "que sera, sera" .....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 10:49 AM

I was gutted Andy didn't win, but, life goes on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2019, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I think I'd rather have had Andy win over Jacqueline but "que sera, sera" .....
Me too. I saw Andy as the more genuine of the two. Jacqueline's interviews were dire, I hate it when she speaks like a two year old. Anyway, she's refusing to do any more which hasn't gone down too well. Her boyfriend has been up to his old tricks again (allegedly).

Page 23 of 25 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top