Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 09:31 AM

Riverdance

First time I have ever seen this performance and it was great to watch.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:09 AM

Re: Riverdance

Brilliant!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:13 AM

I went to London three times to see Riverdance at the Apollo theatre. I absolutely loved it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:20 AM

Fabulous !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:23 AM

Brilliant!

I saw Riverdance years ago at Bristol Hippodrome, it was amazing to watch.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 10:23 AM

I'm glad you all enjoyed the show. Unfortunately, friends of mine were not so lucky .....

They managed to get front row tickets to see the show in Edinburgh but wondered why the seats were described as "restricted view". However, they soon realised the reason when the show started. So near to the stage were they that their only view of the dancers was from above the waist, with the heads and shoulders bobbing up and down.

They can now laugh about it but didn't appreciate it at the time.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
I'm glad you all enjoyed the show. Unfortunately, friends of mine were not so lucky .....

They managed to get front row tickets to see the show in Edinburgh but wondered why the seats were described as "restricted view". However, they soon realised the reason when the show started. So near to the stage were they that their only view of the dancers was from above the waist, with the heads and shoulders bobbing up and down.

They can now laugh about it but didn't appreciate it at the time.
Surely they deserved a refund LT.
What did the theatre management say when they put in their complaint and they could not have been the only ones.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 11:47 AM

Saw Riverdance here in Sydney years ago. It was fantastic. I really enjoyed it and the music was beautiful. It really stirred my Celtic heart in a magic way.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 11:52 AM

I’d love to see that
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2019, 12:30 PM

I do not normally watch the Eurofilth Song Contest - but I did that year as I had visitors from home who wanted to see it.

This fantastic little gem was the 'interval entertainment' and the audience reaction was wonderful!

The rest, as they say, is history.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top