Join for free
Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 07:49 PM

Re: Who doesn't have the flu jab and why?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So may I ask why you buy prescription drugs and stock pile them, if they are not for you?
You highlighted the words "never taken drugs" in my above post and then ask about prescription drugs. I don't understand where you are coming from.

In my post I am (I thought) very clearly referring to Class drugs like Cocaine, Heroine and all related drugs. I am not talking about antibiotics and the like.

Does that help? If not can you elucidate?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Realist if your body is prepared with antibodies which were created because of the vaccine then you don't need a fever to destroy the virus.
A fever doesn't destroy a virus Annie. What the fever does is raise the body temperature to a point where the replication ability of bacteria/viruses is halted. That is paramount no matter if you have been vaccinated or not.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 08:48 PM

saw the poster in the doctors -
no I dont need to have it -dont suffer with chest complaints ' or the common cold - and very worried what it contains that gets pumped in the blood stream ?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2019, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
and very worried what it contains that gets pumped in the blood stream ?
One only has to ask your GP for one of the paper inserts from the vaccine package in order to read what is in it and indeed I personally think everyone SHOULD do exactly that before taking ANY vaccine at all. We should be fully aware of what is being out into our blood streams BEFORE it goes in and equally aware of the dangers of those ingredients.

I can help in the case of the UK flu vaccine for the current season which is FLUAD. It contains the following:

The Inactivated Flu Strains:

A/Michigan/45/2015 (H1N1)pdm09 - like strain

(A/Singapore/GP1908/2015, IVR-180)

15 micrograms HA**

A/Singapore/INFIMH-16-0019/2016 (H3N2) - like strain

(A/Singapore/INFIMH-16-0019/2016, IVR-186)

15 micrograms HA**

B/Colorado/06/2017 - like strain

(B/Maryland/15/2016, wild type)

15 micrograms HA**

*propagated in fertilized hens' eggs from healthy chicken flocks and adjuvanted with MF59C.1

**haemagglutinin

The other ingredients

Adjuvant: MF59C.1 which is an exclusive adjuvant: 9.75 mg squalene, 1.175 mg polysorbate 80, 1.175 mg sorbitan trioleate, 0.66 mg sodium citrate, 0.04 mg citric acid, water for injections.

I would caution people to Google and do their research into Adjuvant MF59C.1

There are references that say it is linked to Gulf War Syndrome which affected so many of our soldiers. There are other references which deny this.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A fever doesn't destroy a virus Annie. What the fever does is raise the body temperature to a point where the replication ability of bacteria/viruses is halted. That is paramount no matter if you have been vaccinated or not.
The antibodies stop the virus from replicating by binding to it. The fever can help kill it, but it also causes dehydration and can damage the body if it goes out of control. dehydration is a big risk with flu and I ended up in hospital because I could not get my temperature down and was becoming severely dehydrated. You end up delirious and unable to eat or drink because you are so high. All this is very dangerous for those with underlying conditions.

But if the vaccine works then the virus is stopped from replicating the minute it gets through the door. You don't get a fever and you don't have to lie in bed.

Why would you choose a fever over good health?

What they should do is vaccinate the young and healthy to stop the virus spreading to the vulnerable in the first place. They are vaccinating children but vaccinating healthy adults would be sensible too. Particularly carers and healthcare staff.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2019, 09:40 PM

But if the vaccine works then the virus is stopped from replicating the minute it gets through the door. You don't get a fever and you don't have to lie in bed.
But we know it doesn't work so your point is entirely moot. We know that for every 100 people vaccinated only 1 will get any benefit in terms of not getting flu. Were it otherwise you might have a point but unfortunately we have flu vaccines that are currently ineffective and not fit for purpose. They really should not have a green light to be used at all given their lack of efficacy.

Why would you choose a fever over good health?
A fever IS the body's own natural defence mechanism. A fever is NOT an illness. It is not something you catch. It is one of the body's own weapons in the war against bugs and viruses. So yes, I choose the body's natural defence mechanism over any synthetic Big Pharma big business alternative every day of the week and twice on Sundays !

When your body creates a fever in response to a bug/virus invasion then YOU ARE in good health. It indicates your body is healthy, knows what it is doing and is getting on with it.

Those people that take pills and capsules which force a fever down are imho idiots who don't understand the body's mechanisms. They need educating.

What they should do is vaccinate the young and healthy to stop the virus spreading to the vulnerable in the first place.
Again if there were an effective vaccine in existence you might have a point but since there isn't then vaccinating young kids with this horrible crap is horrific. The vaccine doesn't provide the benefits it aims to provide and yet comes with it's horrific side effects and problems some of which scar kids for life with things like Guillian Barre Syndrome. Doesn't really matter how few it cripples, if the vaccine is largely useless then there's no justification or moral excuse for injecting innocent young kids who can't do their own research.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 10:03 PM

A fever is not good health realist. Having a healthy response to illness because your immune system is functioning correctly does not mean you are not sick. If I go into anaphylaxis because of an allergen I am still a very sick individual having a normal response to something my body defences perceive as an enemy. The immune response - swelling, rashes, blood pressure changes, are all capable of killing me. It's the same when you have a sprain and allow the foot to swell up instead of using the RICE advice to get swelling down. The swelling is on the one hand the body attempting to heal the area, but can also cause tissue damage and long term scars, and can delay healing. If you break a leg you can try to let your body heal it without a cast. I think we all know how that will turn out.

I am all for natural healing and avoiding medication where it's not necessary. But I am also a firm advocate of common sense when we know from centuries of learning the best thing to do to heal the body.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 10:04 PM

This forum is getting inundated with would-be doctors at the moment.
I'd rather see my GP. At least I know him well and he's a genuine bloke who DOES know what he's talking about from age old experience as a doctor way before the internet was taken as gospel by others.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2019, 10:11 PM

A fever is not good health realist.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...ms/10880-fever

"What is a fever?

A fever is a higher-than-normal body temperature and is a part of our body's natural response to infection. The average normal body temperature is 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. When your body's temperature rises a few degrees above normal, it is a sign that your body is fighting infection and is generally not cause for concern. In these cases, a fever is the response you want your body to have since it means that it is healthy enough to fight infection. For this reason it is not always a good idea to try and bring a fever down too quickly. However, a fever that goes above 102 degrees Fahrenheit is a cause for concern, and treatment should be initiated"

Let's not try and dilute the discussion to other ailments shall we? We are talking about the body's response to flu and related viruses and the role of a fever. A fever is patently a good thing and is vital for preventing the virus from replicating, thereby giving your body the time it needs to combat the remaining viruses.

Sure if a fever goes over a certain point there are causes for concern but that's not what we are talking about is it?!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2019, 10:14 PM

Other confirmations of what I am highlighting:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20352759

"A number of over-the-counter medications lower a fever, but sometimes it's better left untreated. Fever seems to play a key role in helping your body fight off a number of infections."

and let's not leave out the NHS view too:

https://www.nhsinform.scot/self-help...ever-in-adults

"Fever helps your body fight infections by stimulating the body’s natural defences. By increasing the body’s temperature, a fever makes it harder for the bacteria and viruses that cause infections to survive.

A fever is a natural response to many common illnesses"

Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top