Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 07:12 PM

Re: Please help me choose where to convalesce!!

2 for you or you for 2? I'd go with 2, if I was you! x
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Well, I say go for Option 2
YEP

Final decision ... you could get people to bring supplies of 'goodies' in if necessary

sod the cost ~ it's only money innit and presumably you WILL NOT be making a habit of this *wags finger*
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
2 for you or you for 2? I'd go with 2, if I was you! x
yayyyyy .... poetry in motion
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Trouble is, I'm still erring on no 1! Rachel, I'm changing my mind all day. And my friend rang today to confirm arrangements and said, yes, don't worry about Littlehampton. And don't worry about being collected from hospital.

Am banging my hand on the desk. Though i shouldn't do that, cos it's still hurting with all my stress.

Been busy shopping and ironing today. More stuff to buy tomorrow. Though I had a decent pair of slippers, but no.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

13-01-2014, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Trouble is, I'm still erring on no 1! Rachel, I'm changing my mind all day. And my friend rang today to confirm arrangements and said, yes, don't worry about Littlehampton. And don't worry about being collected from hospital.

Am banging my hand on the desk. Though i shouldn't do that, cos it's still hurting with all my stress.

Been busy shopping and ironing today. More stuff to buy tomorrow. Though I had a decent pair of slippers, but no.

OK
Let's go for option ONE, even though you've never been there and will have stinky clothes

3 TV rooms is reasonable

Food needs to be considered ... edible ? UJ can whip you up some nice stuff and force feed you

One concern for me would be access to speech radio (LBC)
and are you able to use a computer there ? Will you take one ? what costs are involved ?
We will need to know how you're doing and to offer helpful advice

Remember

Whatever your decision, it WILL be the correct one
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 08:09 PM

which one has wifi for your computer?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

13-01-2014, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
which one has wifi for your computer?
*still doesn't know what wifi is*
YES

you will go potty without us all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 08:52 PM

Ah ladies, providing there is a good signal for my iPhone (3), access to t'internet won't be a problem: I am taking my iPad which I can tether to the iPhone. Yes I can get internet on the phone but the screen on pad is bigger and better!

Still can't make up my mind.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

13-01-2014, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Ah ladies, providing there is a good signal for my iPhone (3), access to t'internet won't be a problem: I am taking my iPad which I can tether to the iPhone. Yes I can get internet on the phone but the screen on pad is bigger and better!

Still can't make up my mind.

At this stage it doesn't matter

everything will be fine
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 10:20 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top