Join for free
Page 13 of 29 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 09:47 PM

Re: How to post pics

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Just to say, I have just had a go at adding a pic to my Album! It is my grandson pictured with Georgia May Foote but I'm wondering if it is classed as a profile pic?
I found that easy to do but it's not the same process to add a pic to a post.
Well done Art you have two albums each with one post..

Now for moving from album to post...

Read this post..

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...497#post730497
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Well done Art you have two albums each with one post..

Now for moving from album to post...

Read this post..

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...497#post730497
Thank You Meg, Old Grey Fox, Rachel and Malcolm.
I am just pleased I was able to do the ones in the album! I will try doing a post pic at some point.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 10:01 PM

Thank You Meg, Old Grey Fox, Rachel and Malcolm.
I am just pleased I was able to do the ones in the album! I will try doing a post pic at some point.
Until then Art if you get stuck and want a picture added to a post or the competition ask Mags or me to copy it over for you .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 10:19 PM

Until then Art if you get stuck and want a picture added to a post or the competition ask Mags or me to copy it over for you .
Thank You, Meg. That's really kind of you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

14-12-2015, 10:21 PM

Thank You, Meg. That's really kind of you.
Your welcome
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-12-2015, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
So....what do you say Art ?
Sorry Malcolm, I have only just seen this post. As you have probably read... I have managed to download some pics to my profile page album from my iPad. All my best pics are on my desktop pc which is old and slow now! I don't know how to transfer them to my iPad. I suppose I could email some to myself?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2015, 10:51 PM

Sorry Malcolm, I have only just seen this post. As you have probably read... I have managed to download some pics to my profile page album from my iPad. All my best pics are on my desktop pc which is old and slow now! I don't know how to transfer them to my iPad. I suppose I could email some to myself?
I couldn't figure out how to transfer photos from my Mac to iPad, despite searching on Google.
Seemed far too complicated, so I emailed them to me

SIMPLES
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 08:20 AM

Just to say, I have just had a go at adding a pic to my Album! It is my grandson pictured with Georgia May Foote but I'm wondering if it is classed as a profile pic?
I found that easy to do but it's not the same process to add a pic to a post.
GMF is a friend of our grandson Joe....they were both in Channel 4's 'This is England 1986'

malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2015, 08:27 AM

Muddy Go to your album and click on the small picture you wish to post in a thread to enlarge it..

Now right click on the larger picture and you should bring up a menu ...

Select and click on Copy Image URL and copy it..

Now go to the post in which you would like to post your picture and look in the menu above the post for this little box..

click on it to open it and paste in the picture URL

that should work..

I have found an easier way
Just go to your album click on the photo you want then right click select 'copy image' and then just right click in your post and click 'paste'.......simples

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2015, 04:23 PM

I can no longer upload pictures to my albums from my iPad
When it says select file nothing happens what's wrong ?

Page 13 of 29 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top