Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 01:15 AM

my house is haunted

we have always said our house is haunted.....it don't bother me.... pictures falling of the walls or shelves clock fell off the wall....things dissapearing and then reappearing in full view even though we looked there.... we call the ghost Henry....lol...tonight he got very mischevious I put a glass of milk on the unit next to my chair went back into the kitchen and heard a crash....went back into the living room and saw the glass on the floor and the milk in my laptop... well I got it working again after pulling it to pieces and drying it with a hair dryer.....now I am sitting quiet and all of a sudden there is a banging and clattering behind the fire...something has fell down the chimney..... Henry is so naughty tonight
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 06:26 AM

Re: my house is haunted

Too much liquid refreshment again UKMartian ?
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Too much liquid refreshment again UKMartian ?
I wish.....but It was MILK last night ......LOL ....besides.... the only spirits about last night was Henry...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 10:50 AM

Perhaps Henry is a Henrietta and would be less naughty if you called her that
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 11:26 AM

Oooer, if you really believe this, and you feel he/she is there again, you could try asking him/her telepathically, what he wants and see what happens . . .
Failing that, put your glass down properly next time
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

27-01-2014, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Perhaps Henry is a Henrietta and would be less naughty if you called her that
That's a thought Julie....I aint thought about it that way .....perhaps i should chat 'her' up ...I could be onto a good thing
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 01:44 PM

Always have experienced the spirits and they can be a nuisance.
Our previous house, it was the owners that had lived there very happily for 60 years. They both passed on but had a definate attachment to the house, neighbour told me that. They were very curious about modern gadgets and they did get on me nerves sometimes, other than that, never gave them a thought.
We have one here, I've actually seen him, he has his moments too, I'm so used to them it doesn't bother me at all .....
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 02:40 PM

Ooooh I love ghostly 'goings on' nothing like that has happened anywhere we've lived, wish it had!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 02:43 PM

Don't worry, they can't hurt you, just drive you bonkers!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2014, 07:01 PM

In my last house we ripped out the very old kitchen which dated from the sixies and totally refurnished the room .... a few weeks after it was finished, I use to come home every morning (i worked nights) and find 3 or 4 of those thick brown rubber bands like they used in the post office .... in the middle of my kitchen floor ....We didnt have any like it in the house for them to of been moved there by the dog, no one had a key to the house and Hubby was on a years tour . this went on for over a year and I use to keep them and made a ball out of them which got quite big .... hubby came home chucked the ball away and it stopped..... never worked out why that happened ....or if there was any meaning to it ....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top