Join for free
Page 22 of 23 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:32 PM

Re: Farage Says It Like It Is

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thatcher the woman who destroyed Britain, we are still paying for her mistakes today. You cant blame the vegetables the Megalomanic would not let them speak.
You mean she stood up to the unions?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I was present at the TUC Conference here in Brighton in 1978 which was addressed by Callaghan. He wanted a limit of 5% on pay rises. The Union leaders (Jack Jones, Hugh Scanlon, Clive Jenkins, Alan Fisher, Sid Weighall, Ray Bucton) all told him that they could not hold the line at 5% but would be able to hold at 8%. Callaghan refused to believe them and tried to impose the 5% limit. We alll know what happened - the winter of discontent.
It just occurred to me. Didn't someone plant a bomb at the Conservative conference in Brighton when Maggie was PM?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2016, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I was present at the TUC Conference here in Brighton in 1978 which was addressed by Callaghan. He wanted a limit of 5% on pay rises. The Union leaders (Jack Jones, Hugh Scanlon, Clive Jenkins, Alan Fisher, Sid Weighall, Ray Bucton) all told him that they could not hold the line at 5% but would be able to hold at 8%. Callaghan refused to believe them and tried to impose the 5% limit. We alll know what happened - the winter of discontent.
Thank you for proving my point nothing to do with Thatcher down to the Commie Unions

And the fact that the unions ignored a request by a Labour Government.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Geronimo Farage is still saying it like it is!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2016, 11:33 AM

Farage has stepped down as leader of UKIP although his tenure as an MEP still remains until such time we leave the EU (if).
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2016, 12:36 PM

You could have left that ..if ..off.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2016, 12:43 PM

Hi

I do like your new place of residence Morti.

It makes me smile every time I see it.

I will start a new movement.

Morti for chief negotiator.

Merkel has met her match.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-07-2016, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You could have left that ..if ..off.
I really do hope you're right, Morty. But there seem to be many people who think they can block our leaving the EU.

They make me sick. It was a democratic decision.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2016, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
They make me sick. It was a democratic decision.
What you are seeing and witnessing is the unveiling of the truth that there has never been any real democracy. Your ability to vote has been an illusion for a long time. It is very hard to inform and convince Sheeple that this is the case because they have been so well conditioned and psychologically programmed by all forms of the elite controlled media. So what has happened here is that certain groups of people have succeeded in pulling back that veil. They have over the past few years reached enough people to wake them up from their comatose stupor so that they would vote against the establishment and crooked status quo in the referendum.

This now forces the hand of the elite.

In simple terms, it has been a game of poker. The government (elite stooges) have been bluffing with their hand throughout saying, "look, all is well, we are a democratic country, nothing to worry about, just keep on working all your lives and then go die quietly in a corner somewhere please".

The opposition has now said, "you are bluffing and we call"

The government MUST now reveal their hand, it is that simple.

There is no way they want to allow us to escape the clutches and control of the EU. So they are in crisis. If they don't let us out, the democracy illusion spell is broken, and many millions of Brits will suddenly awake from that stupor and realise what a false "Matrix" they have been living in for all these years. They will take to the streets and the government and military will have a hard time controlling them.

So they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either let us out of the EU (which they don't want) or reveal that there really is no democracy here.

Small wonder all the EU funded elite stooge MPs are now retiring and running for cover.

As a game of poker, I say to the opposition who kindly woke many of us up,

"Good game, very well played!"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-07-2016, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
There is no way they want to allow us to escape the clutches and control of the EU. So they are in crisis. If they don't let us out, the democracy illusion spell is broken, and many millions of Brits will suddenly awake from that stupor and realise what a false "Matrix" they have been living in for all these years. They will take to the streets and the government and military will have a hard time controlling them.
I look forward to it.

Page 22 of 23 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top