Join for free
Page 63 of 65 « First < 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 11:26 AM

Re: Explosion at Manchester Arena

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
And so have the people you are saying are racist ! Hypocritical IMO
Whatever!The day I am concerned about what people think of me on forums is the day I would really have something to worry about!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whatever!The day I am concerned about what people think of me on forums is the day I would really have something to worry about!
That's because you, as you portray on here, don't exist.

You are a creation, a figment of your own imagination, unreal, false, a projection of nastiness........a legend in your own lunchtime.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 12:20 PM

Can't you guys just agree to differ, ignore each other or do whatever it takes to move on?

Or is that wishful thinking?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 02:17 PM

If one posts on forums one has to expect to be challenged. I say what I think, especially if I believe something to be wrong. The amusing thing is that the ones who accuse me of being nasty, are not usually backward in coming forward in that department themselves.

However, all this tit for tat on this thread is being disrespectful towards those poor people who were killed and maimed in last week's horror. So back to the topic. I hope the concert on Sunday will bring in much needed money to help the victims and their families.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 02:21 PM

No amount of money will bring back life or make the maimed whole again .
While it will help they have already received very large amounts from other sources .
Among these Manchester United and Manchester City football clubs have pledged a joint donation of £1 million to the We Love Manchester Emergency fund .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 02:27 PM

+1 @ Muddy

People miss the point...it's not about the money...it's about the community, solidarity and strength in the face of adversity.....it's about unity.

The concert will be brilliant.....and my packet of tissues will be battered.....
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

31-05-2017, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No amount of money will bring back life or make the maimed whole again .
While it will help they have already received very large amounts from other sources .
Among these Manchester United and Manchester City football clubs have pledged a joint donation of £1 million to the We Love Manchester Emergency fund .
I agree that no amount of money will bring the dead back to life or help those maimed beyond hope of complete recovery, but it is better than nothing.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
+1 @ Muddy

People miss the point...it's not about the money...it's about the community, solidarity and strength in the face of adversity.....it's about unity.
I am sure the money will help, and hope it makes lives better for the surviving victims, but it can't bring back the dead.
I am with you on this Tpin, because I was proud of Manchester when the people ( some of whom were Muslims) showed solidarity, defiance and caring.
With the number of people there, another bomb could have been easily brought in to where these people were, but the people in Manchester put aside their own fears to show that that they were united, not only in their grief but also in their defiance!
Well done Manchester!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

31-05-2017, 02:44 PM

Yes WELL DONE MANCHESTER. The way that city has coped with this atrocity is an example to the whole country.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2017, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whether the Muslim haters on this forum agree with me or not...
There you go again.

I have two demands:

1. Name the people you are accusing of being Muslim haters.

2. Offer some evidence for your accusations.

If you cannot do both of these things, I strongly suggest you shut up and go away.

Page 63 of 65 « First < 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top