Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 07:40 PM

Changing your Mind ?

Regardless of what you voted in the referendum would you now change your mind and vote the opposite ?Im not saying who is right /wrong , good /bad on both sides , but it seems many people are now saying they didnt understand properly and wanted to vote remain
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 07:45 PM

Re: Changing your Mind ?

I voted stay and would again. Already due to the destabilization of the pound v euro both my husband and I are a 100 euros worse off in our private pensions on an already tight budget. Oh deep joy.

Nobody on here will care though. Too busy acting like Sir Robin Day or back slapping.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 07:53 PM

I voted stay and I see no reason to change my mind.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
I voted stay and would again. Already due to the destabilization of the pound v euro both my husband and I are a 100 euros worse off in our private pensions on an already tight budget. Oh deep joy.

Nobody on here will care though. Too busy acting like Sir Robin Day or back slapping.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself , and assuming no one cares . will you be shouting from the roof top when your Pension rises again , I doubt it . You just want to make everyone feel sorry for you , that not how life is . you have to take the bad with the good .
if you want i will dig deep in my pension and send a few bob over to you untill you can afford to feed yerself again .
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:01 PM

No I wouldn't change my mind.......I voted because I knew what I wanted to vote for and I would vote the same again.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:03 PM

I voted leave and am quite happy to do so again and again if necessary.
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:03 PM

I find this question totally pointless and indicative of just what is happening in this Country at the moment. We all have a vote in General Elections, Local Elections and Referendums. We put our cross where we want to put it and if by any chance we are undecided then we do not vote at all.
If there are thousands of people who are now saying they have voted the wrong way then I despair for the future of this Country whether we are in, out under, over, behind or disappearing up our own Rectums!
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:25 PM

I've no regrets about voting the way I did. However I do wish that those leading the campaigns, on both sides, had been honest with us and presented us with some sort of idea of what they thought the way forward was. As it turns out, I think we were deceived by both sides, neither of which had any idea how to handle the aftermath, hence all the falling out and generally bad tempered abuse that's now flying around.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->

Childish and condescending comment - especially as you voted remain when you don't even live here anymore!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:58 PM

Hi

Different people voted for different reasons.

Both sides lied to the Public.

If Boris and Gove cannot deliver what they promised some people are going to be very upset.

I was convinced that there was a financial cost to leaving.

I am not wishing to change the way I voted, I wish I could get rid of Boris and Gove as I am not happy with how they have performed since.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top