Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 06:10 PM

Re: Farage the Fascist!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So it may be, but nonetheless true. He always was and will always remain a Fascist!!!
Same old same old Geoff, as ever anyone that doesn't agree with you is always a fascist. Time you learnt some new words methinks ...
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 06:26 PM

This humble Aussie would not know Farage from my elbow
but condemning some bloke for a ditty he is said to have sung as a kid .... ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
This humble Aussie would not know Farage from my elbow
but condemning some bloke for a ditty he is said to have sung as a kid .... ?

Here you are this is Nigel the Fascist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 07:03 PM

So it may be, but nonetheless true. He always was and will always remain a Fascist!!!
Poor old UJ. This is really really desperate on your part.
You are so utterly brainwashed, so desperate to promote your party political views at any opportunity. The world is so much bigger than your microscopic world of Labour vs Conservative.

Citing a pathetic news article which itself cites teenage behaviours, to back up your views is desperate in the extreme.

I guess by your standards I must be a raving racist because as a child I frequently sang the song "Eeeny Meeny Miney Mo, catch a Nigger by the toe . . ."

An utterly laughable thread, but at the same time so tragically sad.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 07:07 PM

Here you are this is Nigel the Fascist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Farage
Thanks for the link....

OOOOOOOO I see he voted for the Green Party when he was as you call him a Fascist in his younger days

So UJ have to agree with you---- He was a Fascist moronic stupid right wing bit of filth when he was young.

But then threw the years he grew in thinking saw the error of his ways and became a decent person.

Shame you were never able this achieved this as you grew older like Farage did.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 07:18 PM

This interview was just over a year ago: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ip-policy.html
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 08:00 PM

Realist is being totally realistic.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 08:34 PM

I've always been an admirer of Nigel Farage, but I have to say that what Uncle Stalin said really made me think, and think very hard.

Yes, when I think back, even I used to say some silly things when I was young. I know. Hard to believe, isn't it.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 10:24 PM

Mr Farage did not directly respond to the claims made by his former friend. Instead, he said: “To say that this is going over old ground is an understatement.

He added: “Some people need to get over Brexit.”
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2016, 11:40 PM

Some people do not like the damage that it has caused.

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top