Join for free
Page 24 of 24 « First < 14 22 23 24
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 10:02 AM

Re: Uncle Joe's new threads

Indeed why can't we all just post as we wish, we all have different characters it's what made this forum so good if we stifle others speech then we will lose something special this forum had, we have already lost a lot of things let's not lose this too.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Indigo ->
At least Uncle Joe doesn't stoop to calling other members names and telling them to get a life. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

I am not surprised that Uncle Joe has not come onto this disgraceful thread to defend himself. He has more class than to do so.
NO he don't,You need to reread my POST,I said change their name,See perfect example of not understanding what was written,as for calling other's names where did I do that?DUH
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
NO he don't,You need to reread my POST,I said change their name,See perfect example of not understanding what was written,as for calling other's names where did I do that?DUH
QED. I imagine UJ doesn't feel like wading knee high in muck.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 10:51 AM

There's so much crap and smokescreens been introduced into this thread now ... you can't see the wood for the trees anymore !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Azz
Well I PM'd Uncle Joe about this a little while back - seems he has chosen to ignore my advice.

I would agree that the threads look 'spammy', and do not fit the rule that thread titles should be descriptive - especially in our more serious sections.

So who wants some 'mod duties'? Specially, to re-title any of UJs threads that contain 'nasty party', to the same title of the article in the link inside his post.
A solution to the problem has already been posted in this thread see above.

Any members willing to come on each day to amend the titles of UJ posts to reflect the content please start a thread in Contact a Moderator . We will work out the details of how this will be done later.

Anyone with any other comments to make on this subject can contact Admin in the usual way through Feedback or PM.
Thank you.

Now, we think this thread has run its course so are locking it.

Page 24 of 24 « First < 14 22 23 24

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top