Join for free
Page 153 of 737 « First < 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 06:24 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Good man, Pugs. I'd have done the same, knives or not. These bstards think they are immune because they're technically still children.
Boot camps for the lot of 'em.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 07:26 PM

Thank you,ALL of you. But I truly believe any one of you'd have done the same. It wasn't 'bravery',basser-it was stone cold fury,that caused me to wade into the little b*st*rds. I was accompanying a lady in a wheelchair at the time,on a day out shopping...she would have been their next target,as she too,was helpless. Maybe I went ott...all I have to say to that,is GOOD-SOD 'EM!

The little girl,I'm informed,has a badly broken nose plus grazing to her cheek and a split lip. She'll be ok-nothing that won;t heal...but that's PHYSICALLY.
What damage has been done psychologically,that will drag on for years,nobody can tell. The WORST bit,was that all the shoppers in the High Street just stood looking...not ONE of them ran to that little girl's aid.
By the time I'd done my bit,an ambulance was there...a police car hot on it's heels. But did they head to the culpits that caused it? No-of COURSE not. The officers instantly wanted ME,because I put three knife-wielding twats down. Only flashing my I.D. card to them stopped ME being the one arrested. How wrong is THAT?!? If you're the last one standing,you're the one arrested. WRONG! [the elderly lady I was accompanying gave me a kiss on arrival back at her care home...in front of the staff. Ohhhh,dear...I was DYING of embarrassment.....]
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Thank you,ALL of you. But I truly believe any one of you'd have done the same. It wasn't 'bravery',basser-it was stone cold fury,that caused me to wade into the little b*st*rds. I was accompanying a lady in a wheelchair at the time,on a day out shopping...she would have been their next target,as she too,was helpless. Maybe I went ott...all I have to say to that,is GOOD-SOD 'EM!

The little girl,I'm informed,has a badly broken nose plus grazing to her cheek and a split lip. She'll be ok-nothing that won;t heal...but that's PHYSICALLY.
What damage has been done psychologically,that will drag on for years,nobody can tell. The WORST bit,was that all the shoppers in the High Street just stood looking...not ONE of them ran to that little girl's aid.
By the time I'd done my bit,an ambulance was there...a police car hot on it's heels. But did they head to the culpits that caused it? No-of COURSE not. The officers instantly wanted ME,because I put three knife-wielding twats down. Only flashing my I.D. card to them stopped ME being the one arrested. How wrong is THAT?!? If you're the last one standing,you're the one arrested. WRONG! [the elderly lady I was accompanying gave me a kiss on arrival back at her care home...in front of the staff. Ohhhh,dear...I was DYING of embarrassment.....]
And that's why the rest of the shoppers looked on Pug. I don't know what ID you have but if it gets you off, you are lucky. Others would be arrested and charged.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Gotta say;I'm 100% behind swimfeeders re this-and the response.

This afternoon,I was in Colchester. I saw a teenager BARGE a little girl,I'd estimate 7-8 years old,causing her to fall and hit her face on the pavement.
He laughed,his 'hoodie wellard' friends laughed...then I whacked the prat so bloody hard he was out before he landed. His chums suddenly produced knives-three of them. I can't say too much,other than I,cute,sweet,harmless,kind-hearted Pugsy,am still here,still unmarked.
They are NOT. Last I saw of them was the bast*rds being treated on the ground by an ambulance crew. I was questioned on the spot by two policemen. I produced my my I.D for them. Suddenly,I was 'sir',not 'Do what we say,mate'. I am still bloody SEETHING that those four w*nkers will ok,be in hospital for a day or so,but will otherwise get away with hurting that little girl that way. WHY? Glad you asked - because Colchester penny-pinching bloody council has apparently deactivated several of it's cameras to 'save money'.
THAT'S why. I have NO idea of the little girl's name-but her agonised shriek of pain as her face hit the pavement will live with me a long while. I could and should have prevented that ever happening. Those little turds deserve a public whipping,NOT just a Puggy wading in post-event. Oh-and Happy New Year.
OMG Pugsy!!!!
Well done to you, if I was a man, I think I would do the same. I have not been to Colchester for years.
Such a shame this happened.
Why do they do that???? To children

An old lady of 70 plus years got mugged a couple of roads away from me. I broad daylight!!!!! What a world we live in!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OMG Pugsy!!!!
Well done to you, if I was a man, I think I would do the same. I have not been to Colchester for years.
Such a shame this happened.
Why do they do that???? To children

An old lady of 70 plus years got mugged a couple of roads away from me. I broad daylight!!!!! What a world we live in!!!!
Because the attackers know they can get away with it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Because the attackers know they can get away with it.
That really gets my goat
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:18 PM

Ms d00d once lived in a hippy commune, I got her goat, and she loved me all the more.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-12-2018, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Ms d00d once lived in a hippy commune, I got her goat, and she loved me all the more.
Mad fool xxxxx
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:37 PM

Love and Peace,d00d...and ban the bomb,fair pay for all,bring back grammar schools,play ''all you need is love'' three times a day on all radio stations and remember you're a Womble. Rock on,d00d.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-01-2019, 03:17 PM

The mess I have to clean up!!!

Page 153 of 737 « First < 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top