Join for free
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 04:16 PM

Bikers beware

A tough-looking group of bikers were out riding when they came across a girl about to jump off a bridge. So they stop.

The leader, a big burly man called Dave, gets off his bike and asks her "what are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide" the girl replied.

While he didn't want to appear insensitive, Dave wasn't one to pass up an opportunity. He asks "why don't you give me a kiss before you jump?"

So she does - a long, deep and lingering kiss.

When she'd finished Dave says "wow, that was fantastic, best kiss I've ever had! You have a real talent there, you could be famous! Why do you want to commit suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up as a girl...."
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:41 PM

Re: Bikers beware

ha ha very funny
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2016, 05:15 PM

I'll second that, it must be it got a lol from me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2016, 07:28 PM

Yuk!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top