Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 05:30 PM

Will There Ever Be Any Respite From All This?

I listen/watch the news. I look at Facebook. I come on here.
All it is, is Coronavirus. Is it any wonder people are losing their minds, maybe even becoming alcoholics!

Surely, it’s not too much to ask, to talk about something else, other than Coronavirus?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 05:42 PM

Re: Will There Ever Be Any Respite From All This?

The weather Art, isn't it glorious sunshine and blue sky's.
Is it a coincidence that it has appeared has the pollution as died down because of "You know what."

Perhaps it maybe a good idea for us to have a break like this once every 3 months or so whether there is a v***s going about or not.
It may help the earth heal a little and also give us sunny warm weather for a change instead of the damp wet rainy foggy stuff that we normally get. I know my o2 canisters have hardly been used these past few weeks even had BOC phone me earlier to make sure things were ok.

There you go never mentioned c***** v**** once..
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 05:45 PM

I became an alkie long before this.

I will die of drink the rest will die of some sort of Virus.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
The weather Art, isn't it glorious sunshine and blue sky's.
Is it a coincidence that it has appeared has the pollution as died down because of "You know what."

Perhaps it maybe a good idea for us to have a break like this once every 3 months or so whether there is a v***s going about or not.
It may help the earth heal a little and also give us sunny warm weather for a change instead of the damp wet rainy foggy stuff that we normally get. I know my o2 canisters have hardly been used these past few weeks even had BOC phone me earlier to make sure things were ok.

There you go never mentioned c***** v**** once..
longfellow, That’s good that you didn’t mention that awful word that has turned our lives upside down!
It does make you wonder if it is something to make the world heal a little bit.

The only flying machines l have seen lately, are helicopters and a small plane with a banner flying from the back of it, saying things about Boris and signed Roger!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2020, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
I became an alkie long before this.

I will die of drink the rest will die of some sort of Virus.
galty.... Wait, you might just have found the antidote there!

PS. How’s your liver keeping these days?
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
longfellow, That’s good that you didn’t mention that awful word that has turned our lives upside down!
It does make you wonder if it is something to make the world heal a little bit.

The only flying machines l have seen lately, are helicopters and a small plane with a banner flying from it, saying things about Boris and signed Roger!
Yes poor lad the missus said this morning that he had the c***** v**** now and the Health Secretary as well, is that for real or was she winding me up.
longfellow
Chatterbox

27-03-2020, 05:52 PM

Aha ah just seen it i General Health section.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2020, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Yes poor lad the missus said this morning that he had the c***** v**** now and the Health Secretary as well, is that for real or was she winding me up.
Prince Charles, ldris Elba, Linda Lusardi and Tom Hanks have all contracted it too.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 06:01 PM

I've just had a few cans of Strongbow delivered.

What's your poison?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

27-03-2020, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I've just had a few cans of Strongbow delivered.

What's your poison?
dood, I haven’t turned to drink yet....but there is only so many oranges you can eat!
It’s just that supermarkets Alcohol shelves are bare and off licences being open is classed as, ‘essential’!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top