Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:00 AM

Pause for thought

I was just thinking that if scientists could modify food so the human body doesn't produce waste, think of the number of times you would not have to go to the loo. Saving on water and toilet paper to start with let alone do away with sewerage farms

. Guess where I was when this thought came into my mind!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:37 AM

Re: Pause for thought

Stirring cake mix.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:19 PM

I think with all this AI technology it's not the food that will be modified, it will be the humans....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:27 PM

Someone has too much time on their hands.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I was just thinking that if scientists could modify food so the human body doesn't produce waste, think of the number of times you would not have to go to the loo. Saving on water and toilet paper to start with let alone do away with sewerage farms

. Guess where I was when this thought came into my mind!
realspeed, You could still achieve saving on water and toilet paper.
You have a container fitted somewhere discretely on your body. Your waste is redirected here.
At whatever time is convenient to you, you walk out into your back garden and empty your container on the runner beans or wherever else needs fertilising!!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
realspeed, You could still achieve saving on water and toilet paper.
You have a container fitted somewhere discretely on your body. The waste is redirected here.
At whatever time is convenient to you, you walk out into your back garden and empty your container on the runner beans or wherever else needs fertilising!!
Like a DIY colostomy bag with a tube down the trouser leg? Similar to the thing that POW's used in The Great Escape
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Like a DIY colostomy bag with a tube down the trouser leg? Similar to the thing that POW's used in The Great Escape
Yeah! Then we just need to get it patented!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yeah! Then we just need to get it patented!
I'll do the talking and you can do the demo on Dragon's Den

Debbie will be our main hope as she loves all that recycling sh.te, literally in our bid!
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I think at least one of The Dragons would probably finance this
this idea.

I think it's a crap business venture.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

08-09-2020, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by reg ->
I think at least one of The Dragons would probably finance this
this idea.

I think it's a crap business venture.

Reg, Does this mean you are poo-pooing our brilliant idea?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top