Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:13 PM

Re: Gentlemen

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
By the sounds of this reply,Mups, it seems your good humor extends only to the men. Sarcasm to the females suits you.

If you choose to see it like that, it's up to you.
But what do you expect when your previous remark was obviously directed at me, seeing as I only just 'clubbed' Dex about three posts before you commented.

I think you are the one being 'sarcastic' as you call it, judging by your unpleasant and spiteful comment above.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that as it isn't fair to spoil someone's thread.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:27 PM

I am a Gentleman, and always will be, Imo, but will not patronise in my response to Lady's, some geezers make a big deal out of basic manners, as if it is a god given right, to be respected, for extend special concessions to the fairer sex
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:29 PM

Meant to delete that, as an incomplete statement.

So be it, partial truth.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
I use this quite a lot!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Meant to delete that, as an incomplete statement.

So be it, partial truth.

I'm still trying to work it out, Spitty.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Probably not Arty, but my posts would be a little less 'Flirty'...
Come on Foxy, flirt with me!!!

I am really a bloke!!

I love how no one has challenged my confession! If you do, speak to me nicely and don’t upset me. I am a sensitive male from Mars.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Come on Foxy, flirt with me!!!

I am really a bloke!!

I love how no one has challenged my confession! If you do, speak to me nicely and don’t upset me. I am a sensitive male from Mars.
Iconoclast!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Iconoclast!
Errrm JBR, Was that a compliment?

Quote...To be called an iconoclast today is usually kind of cool — they're rugged individualists, bold thinkers who don't give a hoot what tradition calls for. ... Stemming from the Greek words eikon, meaning "image," and klastes, meaning "breaker," an iconoclast was someone who destroyed religious sculptures and paintings.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2020, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Errrm JBR, Was that a compliment?

Quote...To be called an iconoclast today is usually kind of cool — they're rugged individualists, bold thinkers who don't give a hoot what tradition calls for. ... Stemming from the Greek words eikon, meaning "image," and klastes, meaning "breaker," an iconoclast was someone who destroyed religious sculptures and paintings.
Ooh, get you with your google skills Or are you morphing into Todger and claim that you knew it all along
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-09-2020, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Ooh, get you with your google skills Or are you morphing into Todger and claim that you knew it all along

I bet you didn’t know it all along!!

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top