Join for free
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 01:15 AM

Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

For anyone from bonny Scotland to pop in and have a blether
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 08:09 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Myra you'll be glad that the heating is in and the scaffolding is down..Rona your poor uncle thinking that the council want to put him out of his house, it wont b long till we are oing over there.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 08:18 PM

Rona, your wee uncle is like my dad, they need their own routine and environment. Take them out of it and they can't function. That's great you're going over to see him then. Pity they couldn't do it all in a day, or two. It's a blooming shame.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:07 PM

Yes Myra, they do get easily confused and just want nothing to change.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 09:40 PM

hello ladies and thanks for all your kind words about Ben. Yes it was worrying when he wasn't well, just need to wait on a date for the tests. I'm still feeling awful, its gone down into my chest now but it will pass eventually i'm sure. I don't feel like eating either so with any luck I'll lose a few pounds!! I've had to drag myself to work this week I can tell you! Was speaking to my dad on the phone earlier and he is choked up as well so he's just staying in and keeping warm. Myra sorry to hear about Martin's mum but she obviously isn't going to let it stop her..good on her. Rona when is it you go down to see your brother? Hi Jess if you're still buzzing to do housework you can have a shot of my hoover if you like hehe. I asked Ben to wash dishes today as I just couldn't be bothered last night and when I got home he's washed, dried and put them away.. and on top of that hoovered up. It'll probably be another 6 months before that happens again hehe.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 10:21 PM

Dorothy sorry to hear that the cold has gone into your chest there diis nothing worse when that happens. Well done to Ben for doing the dishes.. Adrienne has posted on FB about a meet in Edinburgh in June.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2015, 11:20 PM

Dorothy, that was good of Ben helping out like that, and am sure you really appreciated it as well. Hope you feel better soon.
Jess you will have to keep us informed about the meet, as I cant see what Ade posts on Facebook.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

26-02-2015, 12:55 AM

Rona I'll keep you informed about the meet, it will be in June and there will be the usual ones going to it.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

26-02-2015, 09:01 AM

Morning all.

Dorothy, sounds like you should've spent a few days in bed. Sounds like your cold was really bad. You'll be so glad the week is nearly over.

All the best for today Rona x

Jess, I saw Ade said the date could be 10th June. That would've been great, but we're away. It might change so we'll see.

Catch up later.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

26-02-2015, 11:17 AM

Goo morning everybody blue skies here at the moment.Rona safe journey. Myra as you say the date could change for Edinburgh.

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top