Join for free
Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 03:01 PM

Re: Arry&Meg! Again!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Why should they?
Hairy and MeAgain decided to leave the RF and the country and give up their royal duties.
Let the buggers fend for themselves for a change.
Because they should be ashamed that a member of their super rich privileged family had welched on the Frogmore ‘cottage ‘ when many of their subjects are struggling to pay mortgages on little boxes if they are lucky enough to get one .

They really are the most hard faced shameless family .

I think that only Prince Phillip has some idea that it’s not right .

The rest are a bunch of over indulged ungrateful spongers .

Queenie has been a good Queen as far as queens go but she still has NO IDEA how real life works . How could she she lives in a protected bubble surrounded by sycophants.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Because they should be ashamed that a member of their super rich privileged family had welched on the Frogmore ‘cottage ‘ when many of their subjects are struggling to pay mortgages on little boxes if they are lucky enough to get one .

They really are the most hard faced shameless family .

I think that only Prince Phillip has some idea that it’s not right .

The rest are a bunch of over indulged ungrateful spongers .

Queenie has been a good Queen as far as queens go but she still has NO IDEA how real life works . How could she she lives in a protected bubble surrounded by sycophants.
Oh, I think Queenie has seen more of real life than you give her credit for. Phil the Greek certainly has.

Princess Anne is also one who I respect. (Did I mention that I used to fancy her?)

Apart from them, though, and certainly Big Ears (Charlie-boy), I am sure have led a completely sheltered life protected from the realities of the world.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:00 PM

No she hasn’t JBR her path has always been smoothed before her .

I have met the Queen and she is a charming person .

But I suspect she’s tight as a ducks proverbial on the money front .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:19 PM

No she hasn’t JBR her path has always been smoothed before her .

I have met the Queen and she is a charming person .

But I suspect she’s tight as a ducks proverbial on the money front .
Nowt wrong wi' that. So am I.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-09-2020, 05:27 PM

It’s wrong when you ( or your grandson ) take large amounts of public money when you are sitting pretty on a billion pound fortune .
It’s morally wrong !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-09-2020, 05:45 PM

It’s wrong when you ( or your grandson ) take large amounts of public money when you are sitting pretty on a billion pound fortune .
It’s morally wrong !
A 90-odd year old woman still working? Wouldn't you hope to be paid if that were you, regardless of how much savings you had?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-09-2020, 05:56 PM

Oh please don’t bring all that ‘working ‘ nonsense out again .
The woman could have retired anytime these last 30 years .
Goodness knows she has enough heirs and spaces for any amount of little kingdoms .
If she doesn’t give up soon poor old Charles will pop his clogs before she does .

Her long levity ( like that of her over indulged old mother who never did a days work in her life ) is due partly to genes and partly to a cosseted and stress free existence .

Her problems are teeny weeny ( except for that fat waster andrew ) so spare me the old woman working part !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 06:27 PM

Hi

A simple view from a simple man.

She has no side to her at all.

She is as blunt as they come.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
A 90-odd year old woman still working? Wouldn't you hope to be paid if that were you, regardless of how much savings you had?
Work? WORK? You must be kidding.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2020, 11:47 AM

I don't believe this - didn't these pathetic twits run away to escape this sort of thing?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ty-series.html

Page 12 of 14 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top