Join for free
Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 11:53 AM

Re: Are you proud to be British?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
JBR, never knew you were an honorary "Sandy Back"!
To be honest, I did it for the money!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
Volume circulation being equated to quality is a mistake your type always make, which along with your puerile comments renders further discussion futile.
My type?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
My type?
How to win friends and influence people!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
How to win friends and influence people!
Being proud of my working class roots and earning an honest living I just cannot abide those uppity, aloof folk who believe they are above others in the class structure mate. People such as Purwell and the rather unsuitably-named Boxer Boy think they are above others who read a more 'run of the mill' newspaper than themselves.
Unlike them, I have never tried to pretend to be something I am not. I'm proud of my roots and my lifestyle.
They are the out of touch snobs who I feel sorry for and look down upon.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-09-2018, 01:09 PM

Being proud of my working class roots and earning an honest living I just cannot abide those uppity, aloof folk who believe they are above others in the class structure mate. People such as Purwell and the rather unsuitably-named Boxer Boy think they are above others who read a more 'run of the mill' newspaper than themselves.
Unlike them, I have never tried to pretend to be something I am not. I'm proud of my roots and my lifestyle.
Agreed.

Although I do find myself responding in like manner with some people here, I keep telling myself that it would be preferable to just ignore them and avoid interacting with them.

Difficult, I know.

I must try harder!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-09-2018, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Agreed.

Although I do find myself responding in like manner with some people here, I keep telling myself that it would be preferable to just ignore them and avoid interacting with them.

Difficult, I know.

I must try harder!
Same here mate. I'll sit back and feel sorry for them and their humourless lives they lead.
100 lines from me as punishment then:
"I must not bite at the upper class twits"
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 01:32 PM

**** Please refrain from name calling, some posts have been removed.
Thank you
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 01:42 PM

Seems to me everything you say illustrates your deep seated inferiority complex.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 01:48 PM

And they say women are bitchy
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
Seems to me everything you say illustrates your deep seated inferiority complex.

Seems to be everything you say illustrates your lack of good manners .

Page 13 of 20 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top