Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:42 AM

Re: Prince Charles

Originally Posted by Omah ->
"Charlie boy" meets more people in a week than you probably meet in a year (he attended 521 engagements last year) so it seems eminently sensible to me that he's tested to see if he's had it (and probably passed it on) or to see if he's got it (and probably who from) or to see if he's never had it (and should, therefore, comply with HMG's best advice).
Well said! Omah!

The Cavaliers & Roundheads will now spend their days spitting at each other!

(Through their masks).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:42 AM

Am I the only one that thinks this whole Charlie & the Virus story might be a PR stunt? They were getting such bad press over the royal 'doing our bit' fiasco that they have created this story to obtain some sympathy.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Well said! Omah!

The Cavaliers & Roundheads will now spend their days spitting at each other!

(Through their masks).
LOL Nah... nothing less than another Charlie public behading at Whitehall will satisfy these modern day "Orf wiv is ed" Roundheads Tedc
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I think your probably right Sparky, the royals are in very tricky waters
at the moment and are going to need to tread carefully if they wish
to keep their priviledges? especially after the capers of two wasters
that have just fled canada?
Their security in LA. is likely to cause the last straw to break the
camels back??
Donkeyman! 😂😂😂
The water I'd like to see the parasitic SOB's in is directly above where the Titanic sank
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
LOL Nah... nothing less than another Charlie public behading at Whitehall will satisfy these modern day "Orf wiv is ed" Roundheads Tedc
Not only Big Ears, the whole bloody lot of them "unto the forth and fifth generation"
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:48 PM

Yep Queenie whipped herself off to Windsor ,Chas & cam got themselves off to Balmoral ,the rest are keeping their their heads well below the parapet .
I also couldn"t see the point of Lizzie on the front of the paper talking to Boris ,what is that supposed to prove ,just seemed false to me TBH .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 04:24 PM

Looks like the BBC has gone virtual now?
We are getting tv sets talking to other tv sets now!
Will it ever be the same again??

Donkeyman!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Looks like the BBC has gone virtual now?
We are getting tv sets talking to other tv sets now!
Will it ever be the same again??

Donkeyman!
Hopefully not.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 12:37 AM

I thought it was sweet seeing the three children of William & Kate clapping .
What puzzles me though is why didn"t we see the queen also clapping ,is she above this sort of thing ,FGS, the staff on the front line need all the encourgement they can get,thought we were all suppused to be in thi together , or is she with Phil hiding in Windsor .
Peeps might say oh well she is 93 ,but before all this kicked of she was very often seen visiting this or that .
Not impressive at all
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I thought it was sweet seeing the three children of William & Kate clapping .
What puzzles me though is why didn"t we see the queen also clapping ,is she above this sort of thing ,FGS, the staff on the front line need all the encourgement they can get,thought we were all suppused to be in thi together , or is she with Phil hiding in Windsor .
Peeps might say oh well she is 93 ,but before all this kicked of she was very often seen visiting this or that .
Not impressive at all

Somewhere on here, it was posted that the Queen has got the virus now.
If that is true, she is probably unwell.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top