Join for free
Page 18 of 22 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 11:53 AM

Re: What's your Boredom level Today?

24 is it, Emjay?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 12:27 PM

What is the difference between boredom and frustration?
Because I cannot go go my daily walk into the forest among the trees listening to the birdsong and have to be content with just a wander around my house (I have no garden) should I feel bored or frustrated or maybe both.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 12:53 PM

I am sorry you haven't got a garden big ben. Do you have any outside space at all? Like a communal area? Perhaps you could take a walk around the block?
I do feel for people who live alone in flats.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
What is the difference between boredom and frustration?
Because I cannot go on my daily walk into the forest among the trees listening to the birdsong and have to be content with just a wander around my house (I have no garden) should I feel bored or frustrated or maybe both.
You are allowed to go outside for exercise big ben.
You are not restricted to the house 24/7.

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/exer...lained-2533282

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...an-and-cant-do
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 02:32 PM

Baz
Yes I can go for a walk in the forest but to get there I have to rely on a friend to drive me there a matter of about three miles and as you may know the Bluebottles are out in force. They are turning people off the A30 as it is the main road into Bournemouth and where I live the M27 ends and the A30 begins. Apparently it was chaos there yesterday.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Baz
Yes I can go for a walk in the forest but to get there I have to rely on a friend to drive me there a matter of about three miles and as you may know the Bluebottles are out in force. They are turning people off the A30 as it is the main road into Bournemouth and where I live the M27 ends and the A30 begins. Apparently it was chaos there yesterday.
I see what you mean now. My thinking was that you misunderstood these new rules and actually lived 'in' the New Forest, which would have just meant going out of your front door and you would be there . I know that area quite well having spent a lot of time around where you live, my parents lived in many places between Poole, New Milton and Milford on Sea. That was from the days before the M27 existed, then it was just the A30 / A33(?) I seem to recall.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
24 is it, Emjay?
Yes I also make it that in the photo, but there could be some hiding in the depths.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

11-04-2020, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Yes I also make it that in the photo, but there could be some hiding in the depths.
Even with food about, Emjay?
A Heron ate all my fish, but they were all very old so I hope it got indigestion.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000486.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	12228  
big ben
United Kingdom

11-04-2020, 06:17 PM

Baz.
I was born in New Milton about a million years ago Seems like it anyway. Lived at Brockenhurst where my grand father had a farm. Moved to a farm between Lyndhurst and Ashurst. Joined the army from there. Lived at a village on the edge of the New Forest called Woodfalls for several years. Now I am living right on the edge of the forest near Cadnam. Arthur Conan Doyle lived at a place called Bignal Wood, just a short distance from me. The New Forest may not have the beauty of places like the lake District, The peak District but I would not want to live anywhere else.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 06:42 PM

I was quite bored, earlier today, but right now I'm in ecstasy as I'm watching Vera Lynn on Channel 4.

(We'll Meet Again" - The Movie)

Takes me right back to my childhood.

What a massive impact she had on the British (and many other's) Morale.

Page 18 of 22 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top