Join for free
Page 22 of 23 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 >
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 04:51 PM

Re: Armchair travel on charabanc

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I only post my own videos being aware of copywrite theft and being sued
The videos I post here Realspeed are from Youtube - and in the 'Public Domain! I have been posting on another site for many years and have never encountered complaints!!!
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I haven't seen any videos of yours in this thread so I don't get your point and what does "copywrite" mean anyway?

I wonder who owns the copyright on this? The performers, the choreographer, the musicians, the writer, the land owner, the videographer?

To be honest I don't think you understand YouTube never mind copyright theft or law. You obviously didn't read the service agreement you have with YouTube.

When you upload your content to YouTube, you are granting them a “worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service” and even the right to create “derivative works” from your content, which means that they can slice and dice it and make new content from it.

You’re also granting other users of YouTube the right to “to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service.” The license is perpetual and irrevocable, and they can keep copies of everything you upload forever on their servers, even if you delete it.

Now sue me! Go on...
Interesting post, Bruce -- thank you! IF you get 'sued' let me know -- its never occurred as a result of the many posts I have made over the years!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 05:24 PM

Hi

I need a singles holiday here in the UK.

Coach sounds good.

Any recommendations?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 05:25 PM

Obviously not read what i posted properly, I said I only post my videos and what I am being aware of.

Absolutely no comment whatsoever about what other members post.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Obviously not read what i posted properly, I said I only post my videos and what I am being aware of.

Absolutely no comment whatsoever about what other members post.
You’re first post was deleted as it was considered insulting to the poster, RS.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I need a singles holiday here in the UK.

Coach sounds good.

Any recommendations?
Whatever you do don't go by train

Richmond
United Kingdom

27-04-2021, 03:50 PM

Whatever you do don't go by train

Interesting post, Bruce - definitely a relaxed and comfortable way to cover the vast distances when travelling in Australia. Thanks for the post.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Interesting post, Bruce - definitely a relaxed and comfortable way to cover the vast distances when travelling in Australia. Thanks for the post.
It's quicker to drive
Richmond
United Kingdom

28-04-2021, 09:39 AM

It's quicker to drive
Probably - but more stressful - and you cant enjoy 40 winks - nor a glass of wine!! LOL!!
Richmond
United Kingdom

28-04-2021, 02:25 PM

CRAIGSIDE NORTHUMBERLAND -

Page 22 of 23 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top