Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 06:02 PM

Re: Electric vehicles

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm sure we've discussed this before.
Nevertheless, I'll just stick my neb in to repeat that I'll never have one for the reasons that have been given on here.
In fact, I'll go so far as to state that electric cars will never replace internal combustion vehicles.
They are a flash in the pan and the product of the imaginations of the eco-warriors, supported by businessmen who can see a weak-minded easily persuaded victim a mile off!
I agree.......Don't Faint.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm sure we've discussed this before.
Nevertheless, I'll just stick my neb in to repeat that I'll never have one for the reasons that have been given on here.
In fact, I'll go so far as to state that electric cars will never replace internal combustion vehicles.
They are a flash in the pan and the product of the imaginations of the eco-warriors, supported by businessmen who can see a weak-minded easily persuaded victim a mile off!
Absolutely right JB...
It's the biggest con in the history of the world, and I can't believe that people have actually fallen for the illusion....
The Americans don't believe it either and are pursuing hydrogen propulsion using conventional engines.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 11:18 PM

Quite an interesting review by someone who actually has an EV

Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 04:23 PM

That is a really good review which I hope people take the time to watch, though by the end I found myself getting irritated by the "dude".
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
That is a really good review which I hope people take the time to watch, though by the end I found myself getting irritated by the "dude".
He does go on a bit but he has pretty sensible views on motoring.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top