Join for free
Page 6 of 22 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:19 PM

Re: Who Done It?

Just hope the crocodile clips are connected the correct way round, would want my polarity reversing.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:35 PM

Have just phoned your neighbour and she told me that this was something just waiting to happen. Ever since she brought her female gnome home from the garden centre, she believes there have been naughty going-ons in her garden, and swears she has noticed her missing on more than one occasion but each time she went to investigate, there she was, exactly where she had placed her, but with a wider smile on her face, I know this because there wasn't one when she bought her!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	gnome.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	8690  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think may know who the culprit is Inspector O'Poinker.

I was in my garden looking skyward for the International Space Station, as you do on a cold and windy evening, when I heard a rustle from next door followed by an evil laugh. I had my iPad with me at the time and snatched a quick photo which unfortunately came out blurred ..... it looked like the Wicked Witch of Wookey Hole! She was clutching Nigel closely to her bosom and kept repeating "Gnome is where the Heart is, gnome is where the heart is".

I'm sure I had seen her before so I looked through the OFF rogue albums ..... and there she was, safely back home, broomstick and all.

I'm sure this will help you identify her, Inspector

How very dare you Madam! That lady was merely walking my dogs past poor Mr. Biggun's garden for me at the time - ask Gertie if you don't believe it.

I happen to know that old lady well, and can assure you she was on her way to a Halloween Party when that photo was taken.
This a photo of her taken that very same morning, in her usual attire.

So you see, it cannot possible have been her stealing Nigel, as she would not have such bad thoughts.

However, I did hear on the news this very morning, that a rough looking, bearded character was stopped at Heathrow Airport this lunchtime, with a large Gnome under his arm. It set off the alarms apparently.
It has been suggested he was smuggling something sinister inside the Gnome.
(I still think his description fits our Judster).
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 06:00 PM

I'm back! I wasn't allowed access to the devices I need for interrogation so I grabbed a cheese grater and a Jiff lemon from the canteen

The steak-out proved to be pointless as the suspect was found to be carrying a frozen chicken from Waitrose.

Now, let's see what we have got:

Mups has discrepancies in her statement. She mentioned the time being two hours before the actual incident took place.

Judd, tried to distract us with irrelevant witterings, so did Spitty.

Art, tried to fool us with photo that was not of the kidnapped Nigel.
Realist, also did that but with a gnome thst should be kidnapped and sold for target practice (really ugly)

Mags, tried to put the blame on a poor little old lady of impecable character.

Um, hang on I have to re-read some statements a minute...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 06:09 PM

Right,

Tabs, tried to blame Suzie's cat.

Puddle Duck, avoided giving a statement but posted a very amusing video.

Shropshiregirl, says she has proof of an affair (possible elopement?) with a floozy.

I re-read LD's statement but, decided it was in his nature to admit to crimes that he didn't commit. His claim to have had a meal with Nigel will be taken with a pinch of salt.

Has anyone spotted anything I may have missed?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 06:14 PM

I remember that I was away with the fairies.
Not at gnome.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

10-02-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I remember that I was away with the fairies.
Not at gnome.
At last! Ok Sweetie, but will the fairies verify that?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
At last! Ok Sweetie, but will the fairies verify that?
Yes they are at the bottom of my garden.
Sleeping at the moment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 06:28 PM

TessA, You didn’t mention this... did you?
I have a contact in the police who has told me you have received this ransom note.
Why have you kept quiet about it? ....ls Nigel’s life in jeopardy?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	7F7F12F4-C74D-450A-BE52-07B9445073AD.png
Views:	53
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	8692  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Right,

Tabs, tried to blame Suzie's cat.

Puddle Duck, avoided giving a statement but posted a very amusing video.

Shropshiregirl, says she has proof of an affair (possible elopement?) with a floozy.

I re-read LD's statement but, decided it was in his nature to admit to crimes that he didn't commit. His claim to have had a meal with Nigel will be taken with a pinch of salt.

Has anyone spotted anything I may have missed?
Nige thought that was very funny in fact he hasn't stopped laughing..... The laughing Gnome.

Page 6 of 22 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top