Join for free
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 07:29 PM

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients
300g plain chocolate (I used stuff with 55% cocoa)
100g milk chocolate
100g self raising flour
100g light muscavado sugar
85g butter
100g peanut butter
1 medium egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 180C

2. Chop 200g of the plain chocolate into rough chunks then chop the milk chocolate in the same way - but keep separate

3. Break up the remaining plain chocolate, place in a heatproof mixing bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water (ensure you use a good sized bowl as after the chocolate is melted all the other ingredients are added)

4. Stir chocolate until melted, then add the sugar, butter, peanut butter, egg, vanilla extract and mix well together. Stir in the flour, all the milk chocolate chunks and half the plain chocolate chunks

5. Place spoonfuls of the mixture on baking trays place the remaining chocolate chunks onto the cookies

6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool before placing on a wire rack to cool completely
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 08:55 PM

Re: Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies

Nice one Goldi, and I am going to get my better half to make that for us.
In the meantime you reminded me of...

Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 09:32 PM

Re: Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Nice one Goldi, and I am going to get my better half to make that for us.
In the meantime you reminded me of...

Awh thank you Booze. Hope you are having a good weekend x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top