Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 08:16 PM

Re: What has been good for you this year?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Moving house, even though it was in a snowstorm with no electric and adopting my lovely new dog. She's made up for all the family cr** that's been going on.
I much prefer animals!
Aww, Tess. I thought you loved those wind chimes too.
Alright, I am going.

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've been wracking my brains trying to think what was good about this year...............

I had hedgehog visitors in the garden, and a resident one for a while.

I sorted out and brought under control a few overgrown areas in the garden.

I revamped all the storage space and built-in cupboards in the house so now they're actually functional (only took 28 years to get round to ).

I solved many niggling issues with the house in general.

And most recently I adopted a donkey Here he is

I adopted a donkey on the Isle of Wight. xxxx
See it wasn't such a bad year. xxx

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I suppose if anythings been good this year its that ive got my birdfeeding station in my front garden so I can see a daily robin visiting also I had 6 months at least of playing badminton which I luv .....I have a fantastic friend who told me to look for stars when things get dark and to find the rainbows when its raining
Aww Aysa, how lovely. I hope the stars shine brightly for you, and rainbows adorn your home. xxx
Nan
County Durham, UK
Nan is female 

01-01-2019, 12:38 PM

Re: What has been good for you this year?

I got through it

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top