Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 01:23 AM

Are you .. who you are ????

When you are on a site ....
Does you true personality shone through ...
Do you pretend to be someone you're not ...
Are you a shy person in reality .. yet on the forum you are able to your true feeling ...

Are you introvert or extrovert .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 05:52 AM

Re: Are you .. who you are ????

I'm me on-line or in the real world. I don't fantasise about being superman.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 07:46 AM

Well i'm me and i just tell it as it is, you shouldn't make out to be someone else, as it can destroy your mind..
I am a little extrovert at times and then think afterwards why did i do that or say that but that's just me.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 07:58 AM

Im more social via forums.

In real life Im a bit of a loner and like to stay away from people. Forums mean I can chat and be social but its on my terms re; how long Im online and what and who I chat too..

I try never to say anything online that I wouldnt say in person though.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 08:15 AM

I pretty much chat to anyone (who'll listen), on or off line, makes no difference.
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 08:46 AM

I'm probably a bit more hard hearted and extreme in my views in real life. I ceratinly don't "Ohooooo and Ahaaaa" over cutsie pictures of animals or give a damn about loads of things that don't directly me or my family.

I don't set out to offend people, so I tone down a lot of what I write.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 09:00 AM

I also tone down my views on various forums, otherwise I get ticked off and invite a torrent of vitriol from time to time. I don't know if I'm extrovert in my day to day life but living where I do I've found people don't always understand my humour so again I can't really be myself.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 09:12 AM

Yes, I am who I am. A bit too open sometimes but that's just me. I'm just a very open person. I can't imagine pretending to be something I'm not. That would be alien for me.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 09:36 AM

I'm myself on forums - I wouldn't like to be anybody else.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2015, 09:36 AM

My views and thoughts on things are exactly the same in real life as here. I am interested in people and find the way that people react in threads interesting and sometimes very revealing.
I am interested in what happens in the world and I care a lot, maybe a little too much for my own good sometimes, but I have learned self protection over time, or the art of staying sane in a mad world.
I have an off best and quick sense of humour when I'm with people I know, but I would say in doesn't often come across on the threads.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top