Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 12:26 PM

Re: Great Animal Art

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I love Heather Jansch horses, this was taken at her studio, she has open days. She called him No Surrender because she refused to be beaten when building him. She said he was so difficult to make.
They are fantastic aren't they. The only thing that bothers me is that they will eventually rot which is a shame.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 12:38 PM

I love Heather Jansch horses, this was taken at her studio, she has open days. She called him No Surrender because she refused to be beaten when building him. She said he was so difficult to make.
I wonder how long it took Heather to build him Tiff - not a piece out of place and perfect lines of the horse.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They are fantastic aren't they. The only thing that bothers me is that they will eventually rot which is a shame.
Unless kept inside, but she now has some broze too which makes them even more expensive, but they last a lifetime & more.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I wonder how long it took Heather to build him Tiff - not a piece out of place and perfect lines of the horse.
She did tell us, but I can't remember, it was months rather than weeks.

http://www.heatherjansch.com/news.php

From this link you can get her horse statues.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 06:54 PM

Unless kept inside, but she now has some broze too which makes them even more expensive, but they last a lifetime & more.

She did tell us, but I can't remember, it was months rather than weeks.

http://www.heatherjansch.com/news.php

From this link you can get her horse statues.
Thanks for the link, Tiff - what a talented lady she is, she must have a lot of patience finding the right piece wood for each part of the horse.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Thanks for the link, Tiff - what a talented lady she is, she must have a lot of patience finding the right piece wood for each part of the horse.
She has a huge great shed full of it, Mags.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top