Join for free
Page 24 of 31 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 02:54 PM

Re: Flirting before bonding on this site

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
No it is you he likes …
Wild blueberry ..I know you have good intentions and you mean well..
I am just a very jealous type ..
You don't have to worry SugarBug, I am too old for Mr Poppy.
You don't have to be jealous, I am an old bag!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
This is nothing new Floyd. I have been on the internet for 25 years, shared many many pictures of myself, flirted, had fun and nothing came back to bite me.

Someone would have to be stalking you, find out where you post and go from there.
I couldn't even guess at the "number" of people's pictures and posts there are out there in cyber. Once in a blue moon you might hear that someone is being stalked (and it is usually for a reason).

They can snag all the pictures of me they like, I don't care. I don't worry about what is going on "out there in space". You could drive yourself crazy if you went down that road, we have enough to worry about right here on earth....
You're quite right, Bluey I need to come to my senses. A lot of what I post on here is done when I'm at work and in the depths of despair.
To be honest, off site hardly anyone knows I'm even called Floydy on the net!

So, Mr. Ploppy....wait your turn mister.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:02 PM

I will never forget you in your pants Floydy.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:05 PM

Tell Mr Poppy, your refrigerator has broken down, he will know how to fix it. Wear a pink top when he comes. I see he has a pink shirt on, thats nice. I have always loved men in pink shirts. Also, he was born in Germany. My father's family was German. They say German men make good lovers.....no 'wham bam thank you ma'am from them'.

Offer him a bowl of Blueberries with whipped cream, and pour a little bit of Bailies into it. Maybe you could get him in a "good mood" if you know what I mean. Then we will go from there. Bend down low to help him with the refrigerator, hold the flashlight for him. Look him right in the eyes when you are down there, Give him one of your "pleading looks", you know the ones, all us girls use them to get what we want.....
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:08 PM

See wild blueberry.. All the men are after you …

Won't you please leave Mr Ploppy for me ..

I know it's not your fault , when you have all the charm in the world
men just flock at your feet .
I stand alone in the cold again, without a plop in the world ..
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

18-09-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
You're quite right, Bluey I need to come to my senses. A lot of what I post on here is done when I'm at work and in the depths of despair.
To be honest, off site hardly anyone knows I'm even called Floydy on the net!

So, Mr. Ploppy....wait your turn mister.
Good for you Floyd, you have come to your senses...you have nothing to worry about.....sometimes we have to just sit down and say to ourselves "what the hell would anyone want to check up on me for? My wife trusts me, and she knows I can't do a whole lot on the keyboard nor would I want to. They are just strangers in the night having a little fun...what the heck!
Give it a shot Ffloyd, life is short.....
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:10 PM

On another forum RightNow, I am called Miss Information...I will go over there this morning and see if I can round up some info for you......is there anyone special you have in mind, or are you after Mr Poppy as well??

You would have to give me a hint about who he is, so I can do a little investigation on him and figure out a method for you to follow to grab his attention Right Now.

Don't worry, Just remember, we always get our man...now lets get to work....what can you tell me about him?
Hey RightNow, are you crushing on EZ Rider?
Oh, I don't want to jinx myself by saying his name out loud just yet.

But, maybe if I whisper it quietly......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

18-09-2018, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
See wild blueberry.. All the men are after you …

Won't you please leave Mr Ploppy for me ..

I know it's not your fault , when you have all the charm in the world
men just flock at your feet .
I stand alone in the cold again, without a plop in the world ..
Awww Sugar.... Yes, Yes, I will leave Mr Poppy for you. You spelled it Ploppy, is that his name? I thought it was Poppy.

If you only knew the truth Sugar, I don't have any men chasing me, really, I am just not their type. I have been rejected so many times I almost jumped off the bridge....but then I came to my senses and didn't jump.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

18-09-2018, 03:15 PM

Oh dear, it is Ploppy, and I have been calling him Poppy. I hope he will forgve me....

I hate to leave this thread as it is fun and interesting, but I must go and make my breakie now....

Will see ya'll later....

Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:23 PM

Oh dear, it is Ploppy, and I have been calling him Poppy. I hope he will forgve me....

I hate to leave this thread as it is fun and interesting, but I must go and make my breakie now....

Will see ya'll later....

I have to get about doing something myself, WB. But thanks for all of this info....my goodness, my mind is racing faster than horses on a straightaway......

Page 24 of 31 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top