Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 04:14 PM

Re: Outlander's Back.

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Thanks Roxy, I loved it. Will have to find out what channel and time it is here where I live.

I guess Claire will be going back through the Rocks again. Wonder if she will take Jamie's daughter with her...
No, Bree finds her own way through later on.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No, Bree finds her own way through later on.
Oh, thanks Roxy, I can hardly wait to watch it.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 06:07 PM

Hmmmm, I must be the only person alive who thinks it's a load of codswallop then

Sorry, as you were
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 06:12 PM

It was Jamie who killed him in a fight right enough but from what I remember of the book the row was different. Will check when I have time. It's MP3 audio books I have and it can be kind of hard to find an exact bit.
OK no worries Rox. I can probably Google it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Hmmmm, I must be the only person alive who thinks it's a load of codswallop then

Sorry, as you were
Wash your mouth out Nicol.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-05-2019, 09:17 AM

I'm currently watching the fourth series on the long awaited DVD.

I have to say it wasn't a good start, quite boring in fact compared to other series but after three discs, it has got more interesting although I can't help thinking that this series has been rushed and nowhere near the attention to detail of the first series.

Still a way to go though so I might feel differently by the end.

Anyone else watching it??
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2019, 09:31 AM

No and it's high time it was back on E4 or what ever 4 Channel it was on. It's overdue for being shown but then this is typical of a lot of the Channels, show so much then stop. It's happened with several Series I've been enjoying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-05-2019, 01:51 PM

No and it's high time it was back on E4 or what ever 4 Channel it was on. It's overdue for being shown but then this is typical of a lot of the Channels, show so much then stop. It's happened with several Series I've been enjoying.
Yes it's a shame that we have to wait so long for these things to come on, I suppose they have to make all their money first. Obviously it will be on TV long after the DVD sales. Isn't normally on Amazon or something first?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-05-2019, 01:52 PM

What I did notice is how it suddenly gets more interesting when a certain actor appears.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-05-2019, 08:01 PM

Just finished the series (rather abruptly) and I have to say that over all it wasn't a patch on the first series or even the second series. A few good moments but it's the sort of thing that if it was on TV, I would probably turn over. If you haven't seen it, you haven't really missed much imo. I certainly will not be buying the next series.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top