Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 01:01 PM

Re: Tinned Spaghetti !

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
We used to have it on toast when we were children we loved it !
Now I think yuk!

Same here, it was often lunch or tea, with cheese grilled over the top.

Opened a can of it the other day and tried it, yuk
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 01:41 PM

Even as a child I refused to eat it, but I often think we shouldn't be so fussy, because there are thousands of children in the world who would give their right arm for any kind of food!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2018, 03:03 PM

One thing I purchased recently and grabbed quickly off the shelf was artichoke hearts in a glass jar. I often have a bit as a snack at night. and love them. This time I was very disappointed, as they were quite bland.
It was a different brand than my usual grocery store offerings. Then I read the packaging more carefully....
My mistake was they were plain, and I have always gotten the marinated artichoke hearts....some difference! Next time I will be sure to get the spicier version.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Now l occasionally like a tin of Heinz spaghetti with toast, not on it but beside the toast as it makes the toast soggy! I don’t like tomato ketchup but l like the tomato sauce of the spaghetti.
I am getting worried about my food tastes. I love black pudding but quite a few on here, dislike it.

I recently bought wholemeal crumpets for a change but l wasn’t very keen. The white crumpets are better.
I also love black pudding Artangel.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top