Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 01:41 PM

Re: Strictly.

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Yes I watched it.They really eked the show out,got a bit bored with it.My head was spinning after the group dance.

Who was the young lady with the masses of long curly black hair, pretty girl?
I bet she is going to be good.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 01:58 PM

I didn't notice any obvious no-hoper comedy contestants this year. No doubt one or two will emerge.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 02:08 PM

Agree with Rhoshyn all a bit too forced and far too fast and frantic to be enjoyable.

I was wondering how Lauren Steadman would adapt to the different dancing holds required when AJ almost dropped her. Bit worrying
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 02:16 PM

I found it rather boring, didn't know most of the so called celebs. When interviewed a few of then even admitted they had danced before.

Bring back Brendan, he was always enthusiastic
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Agree with Rhoshyn all a bit too forced and far too fast and frantic to be enjoyable.

I was wondering how Lauren Steadman would adapt to the different dancing holds required when AJ almost dropped her. Bit worrying
Yes I thought that. I reckon he expected an arm to be there and it wasn't.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The Celebrities who have been chosen so far, are .....

1. Katie Piper (Former Model)

2. Danny John-Jules (Actor)

3. Faye Tozer (Singer/Actress)

4. Joe Sugg (Film maker)

5. Vick Hope (Breakfast show presenter)

6. Graeme Swann (Cricketer)
No idea who they are only Katie Piper because of what happened to her.4. Joe Sugg (Film maker)? Really.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
No idea who they are only Katie Piper because of what happened to her.4. Joe Sugg (Film maker)? Really.

He's a Vlogger, makes video blogs and is famous on the internet.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-09-2018, 08:55 PM

Well, I managed to ignore the ever annoying Tess Daley in her awkward dress and Claudia who seemed a bit 'stretched' in her trouser suit. I also manage to ignore the stupid, stupid intros where each celebrity takes it in turn to put on a false smile whilst being filmed in slow motion - we are all having soooo much fun.

Then there was the bit where they are introduced to their professional partners which comes as a total surprise, even though the little dance they do has obviously been rehearsed.

Kevin from Clacton (or wherever it is he spawns from) is still up the front showing us how many moves per second he can manage and generally showing off as usual.

Despite all this, I will still be watching. Maybe.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:33 PM

I really can't be bothered with it any more. I used to watch it and looked forward to it, but I've not watched anything to do with this years offering.

TV is so 'samey', year in year out....

Yes, yes, I'm a grumpy boring old fart
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I really can't be bothered with it any more. I used to watch it and looked forward to it, but I've not watched anything to do with this years offering.

TV is so 'samey', year in year out....

Yes, yes, I'm a grumpy boring old fart
Never mind Pesta, we have the Christmas ads to look forward to

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top