Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 10:30 AM

Re: raised white blood cells

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm not a fan of any drugs but I was grateful for the Amitriptylene initially as it gave me some relief however I didn't take it for long because I couldn't function and made me sleep for 3 days while taking it, luckily my symptoms had subsided by that time so I didn't need them anymore. They worked well for me as a pain med but Wow they knocked me out for sure. I'm just glad to be out of that pain. Seems my body has been going through the mill just lately but so glad now that I'm well on the mend. I guess the sleep was needed to help my body recover from whatever the heck was happening to it.
Hi LQ just confirming what others have said, I pulled a muscle or something in my back a while ago. The pain was terrible as well as constant bouts of vicious needles and pins, I tried all sorts to get rid of the pain even paying for private treatment with a physio....eventually I was put on amytriptylene by a young locum doctor...

I didn't hold put much hope but I took them and after three days of mostly sleeping the pain was gone and it hasn't returned....it was like a miracle I hope they work as well for you x

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top