Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 04:00 PM

Meet the real life Super Gran

The 86-year-old is the world's oldest solo female parachutist - and now the face of a global fashion brand.
Video: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and...ife-super-gran

She says you have to have a passion. What's your passion?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 06:42 PM

Re: Meet the real life Super Gran

Originally Posted by Azz ->

Sorry Azz matey - there's a better one:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-23990399
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

Thank you for posting this Azz.
How absoutely right she is and what a tremendous example .

My passion is horse riding I have worked and ridden professionally most of my life .
Earlier this year I hadn't ridden for nearly a year and a half and decided after much hesitation to go on a riding holiday .
It's a fast galloping place I go to and I wasn't quite sure if I was up to it ( had dreadful sciatica )
But I went had a wonderful time the horses and company and weather ( Spain) were fantastic .
When I came back the sciatica went away .
I now intend to get a Spanish horse it will probaby see me out - my passion until the day I die .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:01 PM

I'm not sure what my passion is. It used to be anything artistic, painting, drawing etc. What I do know is that it doesn't include jumping out of a plane.

I think she is amazing!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thank you for posting this Azz.
How absoutely right she is and what a tremendous example .

My passion is horse riding I have worked and ridden professionally most of my life .
Earlier this year I hadn't ridden for nearly a year and a half and decided after much hesitation to go on a riding holiday .
It's a fast galloping place I go to and I wasn't quite sure if I was up to it ( had dreadful sciatica )
But I went had a wonderful time the horses and company and weather ( Spain) were fantastic .
When I came back the sciatica went away .
I now intend to get a Spanish horse it will probaby see me out - my passion until the day I die .
WOW! I suffer from sciatica, the problem is, I don't ride.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:27 PM

I have a passion for riding on trams. I know it is not so ambitious, but my ambition is to ride as many as I can worldwide.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:28 PM

She's brilliant isn't she? Good on her
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 10:38 PM

What a great Gran she is

It looks like she thoroughly enjoyed her solo flight and she must be very proud of her title
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 11:01 PM

If I'd been meant to jump out of a plane, I would have known I needed to stand in the line where God was handing out wings. I'm passionate about people being nice to each other.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 01:32 AM

I hope I grow old enough to do crazy stuff like this.
It’s inspiring.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top