Join for free
Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 10:32 AM

Re: Show Us Your Teddy Bears, Dolls Or Any Other Toys You Own.

Rocky and Tom.

I made Rocky for MFTE (Master Fruitcake The Elder) about thirty years ago. Our eldest doesn't have room for it at his place so he sits on our landing waiting patiently for his owner to get a bigger place.

Tom is a fully working ventriloquist's doll, and he moved in when I married my Lovely Cousin.

MFTY (Master Fruitcake The Younger) had never shown any interest in his brother's horse until we visited a rocking horse shop whereupon he sat on one, and then asked if I would buy it for him. It was nearly £2000, so I said, "No, but I'll make you one."

Thus, Harriet was born. MFTY doesn't have room for her either so she is waiting for him to move as well.

The expression, as rare as rocking horse manure does not apply to Fruitcake Folly.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 10:58 AM

Wow! You've made rocking horses! They are beautiful. I have always wanted a full size one, with a bow rocker, but sadly no room in any of the houses I've lived in.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Blue that is my real Cat Coco sleeping with my Steiff Mr. Foxy.
So she is real Susie, ohhhhh she is a beauty. I love cats, they have such a personality...they make me laugh at the way they boss me around, and I do it..... (they are the king of the castle, and we are the dirty rascals)
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 06:17 PM

Skip's new winter woollies

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181023_181619.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	7707  
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 06:39 PM

A few of his Teddys:

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
A few of his Teddys:

Ha! I love the random scattering of teddy bodies!!
Does he have a favourite Beezoo?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ha! I love the random scattering of teddy bodies!!
Does he have a favourite Beezoo?
Ah, he is fickle. He keeps pulling them apart but each gets taken from him when he gets to the stuffing because the flame retardant on it could make him sick.

His favourite toy today was a 400 mm piece of rope with a knot in it. Good for Tug O' War.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

23-10-2018, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Rocky and Tom.

I made Rocky for MFTE (Master Fruitcake The Elder) about thirty years ago. Our eldest doesn't have room for it at his place so he sits on our landing waiting patiently for his owner to get a bigger place.

Tom is a fully working ventriloquist's doll, and he moved in when I married my Lovely Cousin.

MFTY (Master Fruitcake The Younger) had never shown any interest in his brother's horse until we visited a rocking horse shop whereupon he sat on one, and then asked if I would buy it for him. It was nearly £2000, so I said, "No, but I'll make you one."

Thus, Harriet was born. MFTY doesn't have room for her either so she is waiting for him to move as well.

The expression, as rare as rocking horse manure does not apply to Fruitcake Folly.
That is VERY impressive.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 07:35 PM

Dragons. The big red one on the left, is Seraphina & she is a Charlie bear dragon.

Name:	P1040811(1).jpg
Views:	63
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	7708  
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

23-10-2018, 07:36 PM

Some more bears.

Name:	P1040808(1).jpg
Views:	66
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	7709  

Page 10 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top