Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 08:14 AM

Re: loose women - the argument this week

Not that I am cynical at all ... but I bet it did wonders for the viewing figures, which is all most TV producers care about.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 07:29 PM

Today... interesting development (sorry I don't know how to post it large)

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DmbDO1AW0AIqObs.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	7179  
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Today... interesting development (sorry I don't know how to post it large)

Tis a shame they cant just shake hands and make up.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:02 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ose-Women.html

Comments on social media are disturbing, maybe quitting show business for good might be for the best.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:25 PM

kim Woodburn has always been annoying and I find her difficult to watch on TV but Nolan is a real nasty piece of work and always will be. I have lost count of the number of times she has slagged off her ex husband Shane Ritchie on air. This argument was obviously carried on from their spat on CBB and producers must have known what would happen.

Apparently there have been 7,000 complaints against Nolan and suddenly she is 'not strong enough' to carry on.

No great loss to the show IMO, in fact they could all leave and we would be no worse off.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
kim Woodburn has always been annoying and I find her difficult to watch on TV but Nolan is a real nasty piece of work and always will be. I have lost count of the number of times she has slagged off her ex husband Shane Ritchie on air. This argument was obviously carried on from their spat on CBB and producers must have known what would happen.

Apparently there have been 7,000 complaints against Nolan and suddenly she is 'not strong enough' to carry on.

No great loss to the show IMO, in fact they could all leave and we would be no worse off.

Spot on.

Nolan on the show came over as Im a star on this show.

Not any more.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0162f472af874
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

Spot on.

Nolan on the show came over as Im a star on this show.

Not any more.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0162f472af874
I wonder what she does on her 'tour'? Surely she doesn't still sing?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Longy, As well as the complaints, the petition to have Coleen sacked from Loose Women, stands at 25,000 now. No wonder she hasn’t been able to sleep.

If Coleen was bad on that day, her sister Linda was worse and quite evil.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, As well as the complaints, the petition to have Coleen sacked from Loose Women, stands at 25,000 now. No wonder she hasn’t been able to sleep.

If Coleen was bad on that day, her sister Linda was worse and quite evil.
Thanks Nom!

They were like a couple of witches weren't they Art? Made me sick.
(I thought Linda was dying of breast cancer, have I got that wrong?)

They should scrap the show.
It's well past its sell by date, do us all a favour and pull the damn thing.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 09:34 PM

People really watch Loose Women?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top