Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 06:05 PM

Re: loose women - the argument this week

Originally Posted by John ->
Don't you just love, a juicy big cat fight !!
No! They always end up disemboweling something!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Thanks Nom!

They were like a couple of witches weren't they Art? Made me sick.
(I thought Linda was dying of breast cancer, have I got that wrong?)

They should scrap the show.
It's well past its sell by date, do us all a favour and pull the damn thing.
ruthio, Yes, they were like a couple of witches!
I didnt know Linda had cancer. All l know is, she spent £6000 on a facelift not long ago.

What l find strange or maybe, l have missed it but have the producers been interviewed and explained why they set up such a disaster? Aren’t they partly to blame too for this road crash television?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
ruthio, Yes, they were like a couple of witches!
I didnt know Linda had cancer. All l know is, she spent £6000 on a facelift not long ago.

What l find strange or maybe, l have missed it but have the producers been interviewed and explained why they set up such a disaster? Aren’t they partly to blame too for this road crash television?
To be fair was it because the producers wanted to clear the air between these two(doubt it)

If so Nolan should have spoken first but JSP asked Kim to speak first, a small point but can be telling.

Link to Linda Nolan cancer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ondary-cancer/
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
To be fair was it because the producers wanted to clear the air between these two(doubt it)

If so Nolan should have spoken first but JSP asked Kim to speak first, a small point but can be telling.

Link to Linda Nolan cancer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ondary-cancer/
Thanks for the link.

No of course the producers weren't anxious for a reconciliation!

All of these reality programmes are milked to the nth degree for entertainment value.

I don't watch Big Brother or Love Island or any of them, but have read people who have taken part say stuff is scripted and scenes are often reshot etc. all for maximum effect.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 08:29 PM

As JSP was dressed as a judge, I'm rather relieved she was not judging the rest of them on their looks. You'd be hard put to find a more haggard looking bunch

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top