Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 08:25 AM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You are beautiful Bratti ....you got big brown eyes.

Is the last hat called a "poor boy hat"? I love the style. My son wears that style often.

I used to have one like the first one, but I don't know what happened to it. I guess I lost it. It was gray tweed.
Awww... a poor Boys Hat? What about a Poor Girls Hat?
I bought it off Amazon and had to pay a duty fee since it had to be imported. I also purchased a very cool one for my husband too which really suites him.
Filly, I think you would look awesome in hats.
I think Filly would look cute in a Hat also. She just has to find a style that suites her.

I haven't been feeling well Filly....
I go this week for the results of my tests....be talking to you before then..

I hope you feel better Blue.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 06:31 PM

Thank you Bratti and Filly. I get the results of my tests, then I will feel better. I don't like not knowing..

This is me with my baby son...

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 06:40 PM

Gorgeous picture Blue. Look at the hair. It’s so long and thick.

You should have posted it the other way that you taught me. It’s so tiny.
Just sayin’
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 06:53 PM

Bratti, poor boy hats are for both men and women...perhaps they do call them poor girls hats. I don't know. I don't have one, but my son calls his a poor boys hat.....

This is my Peter Grimm hat.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-09-2018, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Gorgeous picture Blue. Look at the hair. It’s so long and thick.

You should have posted it the other way that you taught me. It’s so tiny.
Just sayin’
I did post it the samer way Bratti, but that was a very old picture and it was tiny to begin with, so it won't go any bigger.

Thanks Bratti.........

I should never have cut my pair. I listened to the wrong people.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

17-09-2018, 07:16 PM

Poor girls hats. Haha. :laugh. Hadn’t thought of that.

You REALLY do suite hats. That looks amazing on you. It’s gorgeous.
Perhaps some people’s faces suite them better. I don’t know
Really cute.

I hadn’t considered it was a little picture but now that you mention it there was no frame around it which should have told me it was uploaded the same.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

18-09-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Poor girls hats. Haha. :laugh. Hadn’t thought of that.

You REALLY do suite hats. That looks amazing on you. It’s gorgeous.
Perhaps some people’s faces suite them better. I don’t know
Really cute.

I hadn’t considered it was a little picture but now that you mention it there was no frame around it which should have told me it was uploaded the same.
Hi Bratti,

Thanks, and I love how you look in hats also. I think Filly would look cute, but she is never up for change unless I force it on her. Maybe next summer, I will introduce her to some hats . I have never seen one on her, even in the winter.

In the winter, I never go out without a hat.

I got my results back and I have two duodinal ulcers that are inflammed....so I am on medicine for it and antibiotcsl....I had some of my intestines cut out when I had my 4 cancer operations, and that is where the ulcers are...makes me wonder if the cancer operation had anything to do with that.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 08:13 PM

Hi Bratti,

Thanks, and I love how you look in hats also. I think Filly would look cute, but she is never up for change unless I force it on her. Maybe next summer, I will introduce her to some hats . I have never seen one on her, even in the winter.

In the winter, I never go out without a hat.

I got my results back and I have two duodinal ulcers that are inflammed....so I am on medicine for it and antibiotcsl....I had some of my intestines cut out when I had my 4 cancer operations, and that is where the ulcers are...makes me wonder if the cancer operation had anything to do with that.
Hi ya Blue and Bratti…

First off, thank you Bratti for the kind words about Gracie...she is definitely a sweetheart...

Maybe for the winter, Blue...I'll get myself a matching set of a knitted toque, scarf and mittens in angora...

Blue...I'm so happy that you finally have some answers and are on the appropriate meds...

Well ladies...I am going to make a point of having my picture taken in a hat, maybe one of hubby's Blue Jay baseball caps...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

18-09-2018, 10:29 PM

Hi Blue and Filly,
That’s great that you got a proper diagnosis along with medication.
Sorry you are going through that. It must be painful.

I’m not sure what the proper names are from for the hats and I think getting a hat / scarf combo is the way to go. Winners or Marshall’s usually have some
tasteful selections. I can’t believe you don’t have any hats Filly. My sister in law custom makes hat sets for me. She crochets them and adds a hole at the back for my hair. I’ve got a pile of winter hats also. Hats are big in this house.

I’ll try and remember to take a pic of it to show you.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-09-2018, 03:07 PM

I have some home made winter hats also. Love them.

I also have some crazy fur hats and I have to post a pic as you won't believe it, you can hardly see my face, it is for a bad winter storm, that's it.

I love hats and love scarves. I hate gloves. I like big mittens..

Well, I have some bad news. The shimmering gold which I am going to post here, is not the spray (my gold and purple are sponge tops), you rub it on, then use the hair dryer to set it. Today I was doing the shimmering gold and the sponge top came off. I have nearly a whole bottle left, I would hate to lose it all. Do you think Shoppers will exchange it for me. I don't have the bill. I never keep bills, I should, but I don't think anything is going to go wrong...this makes me sad, I hate things like this to go wrong, when we pay for the best..

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top