Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 10:09 PM

I can't even go to ...

... the loo in private!

Peeping Tom can open the door!!

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Re: I can't even go to ...

Know the feeling. But, in my case, it's my dog. Our downstairs loo door opens outwards and sometimes I have to shove him out of the way to get out.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 07:16 AM

We have the same problem ST, Coco always comes in the toilet with you and sits on my lap while i'm on the Throne, then has a cheek to look over the pan to see what you have done.

Coco doesn't leave me alone all day long, she follows me everywhere.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 07:55 AM

Ha! Now that's so funny....cats you gotta love em!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:11 AM

I hope you are not complaining Tabby! That cat does everything to help you.

He switches on the heating, presses all the right buttons on your electrical gadgets & I bet he can even switch the lights on.
Now he has taken on your personal security, by making sure you are not being attacked in the loo, and best of all he keeps all your forum friends entertained with his antics.
What more could you ask for?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 08:29 AM

Why on earth do you take your camera to the loo....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Why on earth do you take your camera to the loo....
I wondered when someone would ask that, Barry. Truth is rather boring - I was just ready to go out for the night and, being a well brought up little girl, decide 'to go' before I went - so I had my handbag with me. Handbag = camera!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

08-09-2018, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

He switches on the heating, presses all the right buttons on your electrical gadgets & I bet he can even switch the lights on.
Now he has taken on your personal security, by making sure you are not being attacked in the loo, and best of all he keeps all your forum friends entertained with his antics.
For him to be just a normal cat - at least one day a week!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
For him to be just a normal cat - at least one day a week!
She doesn't mean it folks! I bet he gives her more laughs than we do every week..... and she loves him really

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top