Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 12:50 AM

Re: the Impeachment of the President

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Bring back Obama he was the best by far, imo.
You must like limp noodles. Because of Obama's weakness, ISIS grew to almost unmanageable proportions. With Trump in office, ISIS is all but dead.

As far as a successful impeachment is concerned, it is nothing but wishful thinking, and the ravings of the lunatic fringe in America.

The President will not be removed from office. I personally guarantee it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
You must like limp noodles. Because of Obama's weakness, ISIS grew to almost unmanageable proportions. With Trump in office, ISIS is all but dead.

As far as a successful impeachment is concerned, it is nothing but wishful thinking, and the ravings of the lunatic fringe in America.

yes but he could receive several mortal wounds??
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
For what?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 04:44 AM

Some one else said that sort of thing a couple of years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ObYhtv6Xsc
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Oh yes. In the world of American politics, anything is possible. Two years ago at this time, Hillary Clinton was preparing for her coronation. To the liberal Democrats, no other outcome was possible. They still have not recovered from the shock of losing. In fact, it has made them even more unhinged.

The media and the Hollywood elite hate Trump like they've never hated any Republican before. They had a slobbering love affair with Obama and were set to continue the affair with Hillary Clinton.

The infamous nut case, Whoopie Goldberg, swore an oath. "If Trump is elected, I'll give up my American citizenship and immigrate to Spain". You notice, she is still here.

As long as Trump keeps full-filling his campaign promises, he'll win again in 2020. What was the # 1 campaign promise ? To come down hard on illegal immigration. Boy-oh-boy, has he ever done exactly that.
bakerman
Mexico

18-09-2018, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Some one else said that sort of thing a couple of years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ObYhtv6Xsc
H Ha. Yes, she did. Nancy Pelosi is one of the elite wackos who never was in touch with the real America.

Winning or losing an election is one thing; being successfully impeached is another matter entirely. The odds that that could happen are astronomical.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2018, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
So which American would make a good president?

Bernie Sanders???
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

18-09-2018, 09:30 PM

H Ha. Yes, she did. Nancy Pelosi is one of the elite wackos who never was in touch with the real America.

Winning or losing an election is one thing; being successfully impeached is another matter entirely. The odds that that could happen are astronomical.
I cant see him being Impeached.

I feel sorry for Muller what ever he does will be wrong and destroy him.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top