Join for free
Page 6 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:18 PM

Re: Racism

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I think you'll find that a negro has difficulty living anywhere that has a predominantly white population, Todge, regardless of the latitude.
That’s just a sweeping generalisation...unless of course you have done some research to back that up
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
LOL! I'm not playing! I've met this sort of thing too often before. Now it's just ducks water off my back.
With you on that Todge..
Thank Goodness that most if not all posters on here are too old to get into get promoted onto positions of authority…because like the lady below they will be spending a lot of time deleting their posts.

It is being reported that Jess Brammar is in the running to become head of BBC News, a position of great sensitivity in that the role involves setting the tone for the news channels and being responsible for the impartiality of the BBC’s news output. The former editor of the Huffington Post had for years pushed a left-wing agenda in that position. On every wedge issue she has overseen output that puts her on the left-wing side of the political agenda. Huffington Post during her editorship recycled press releases for the Labour Party as news. Often giving a platform for Labour shadow cabinet ministers to have an actual byline.

Brammar is a prolific tweeter, sending dozens of tweets daily, so it is notable that she has recently deleted 12 years of tweets, leaving just the last month’s anodyne, apolitical tweets left for public scrutiny – which in itself tells you something. Her previous editorship saw output that was uniformly anti-austerity, anti-Brexit, pro-BLM and promoted a woke agenda. What on earth is the BBC thinking, in view of their mandate to be impartial, by considering Brammar for the appointment? There are plenty of senior journalists who are capable and have overseen more balanced output
From order-order
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
That’s just a sweeping generalisation...
That is probably inevitable given the general truth in what I said.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

13-07-2021, 03:33 PM

So no stats on your generalisation …therefore a waste of bandwidth?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:41 PM

So no stats on your generalisation …therefore a waste of bandwidth?
It's an opinion, based on observation.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

13-07-2021, 03:49 PM

So just an observation not grounded on facts. You just made it up. Oh hum.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
I can’t see any other way of interpreting this comment than as racist with hidden references to Ubermensch and Untermensch
He is indeed a big fan of Nietzsche
Vlad
West Midlands UK

13-07-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
And Adolph.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
LOL! Don't forget Ayn Rand too though what the blood and stomach pills that has to do with the price of soap defeats me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 04:25 PM

And Adolph.
Adolph Grünbaum?

Page 6 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top