Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2015, 03:38 PM

Re: Whistling

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I bet it was some old git
Beat me to it there gal
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2015, 03:46 PM

How to whistle-it came close to this(my father) but he just farted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gym...ym81fY460#t=29
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2015, 03:52 PM

Wont bother with that - ta very much
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 05:11 AM

I whistle as I'm puttering around doing 'stuff'...but I'm unaware of it.
Invariably,the Memsahib will find me when we're mooching around separate aisles in a supermarket because [she says] she just heads for the whistling.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2015, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I whistle as I'm puttering around doing 'stuff'...but I'm unaware of it.
Invariably,the Memsahib will find me when we're mooching around separate aisles in a supermarket because [she says] she just heads for the whistling.
Smashing -
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
How's it done gal - I like to hear the guys whistling, but I wouldn't mind having a go in me lounge now an then
Right then Patsy this is how it's done... you pucker your lips as if your going to kiss someone, then you put your tongue at the back of your bottom teeth and press against them, and then blow and make a sound through the top of your teeth.. keep trying it and it should whistle... try again and again
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Right then Patsy this is how it's done... you pucker your lips as if your going to kiss someone, then you put your tongue at the back of your bottom teeth and press against them, and then blow and make a sound through the top of your teeth.. keep trying it and it should whistle... try again and again
Just been practising and can a passable sound. Memo to self , you must get out a bit more .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:15 PM

I love to hear whistling , it's a happy sound . I've a really loud whistle, using two fingers in my mouth it's piercing. My granddaughters are trying to learn to do it too , I show them yet at the moment it's just a gush of sound , but they are getting there . I learned when very young as had five brothers , they taught me.

I know it sounds common for a woman to whistle like I can do, but my kids think it's great , if ever I loose them I just whistle and they find me . So funny
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Just been practising and can a passable sound. Memo to self , you must get out a bit more .
Just keep trying Apricot it will come...
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

15-04-2015, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I love to hear whistling , it's a happy sound . I've a really loud whistle, using two fingers in my mouth it's piercing. My granddaughters are trying to learn to do it too , I show them yet at the moment it's just a gush of sound , but they are getting there . I learned when very young as had five brothers , they taught me.

I know it sounds common for a woman to whistle like I can do, but my kids think it's great , if ever I loose them I just whistle and they find me . So funny
I do it with finger and thumb, and also four fingers two from each hand. A little tom boyish but what the heck

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top