Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:18 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Have you finished working now Judd? I think we need to organise a Geezer party, whisky, beer, snacks of course oh and some strippers for entertainment. I know the wimmin here could strip the paint off a trawler but that's not what I had in mind.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hallowed ground Judsy? You been praying for help and forgiveness in here, or just blessing the ground us ladies walk upon?

How touching.
Or more like it's YOU that's a bit touched. Hahahahaha . . .
It was hallowed until you wimmin came and desecrated it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have you finished working now Judd? I think we need to organise a Geezer party, whisky, beer, snacks of course oh and some strippers for entertainment. I know the wimmin here could strip the paint off a trawler but that's not what I had in mind.

I've been forced to lock down until this Friday and couldn't do my last two remaining jobs. Have to do those next week and I've officially done.

A party sounds okay to me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:26 PM

'Ere young man. You needn't think you're having any of them goings-on in here y'know.

Judd said it's hallowed ground, and in any case, we've got the Vicar coming to tea this week so you lot are banished.
Can't have rowdy specimens like you leading posh and decent folk astray with your wild orgies.

Be off with you, immediately.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:28 PM

'Ere young man. You needn't think you're having any of them goings-on in here y'know.

Judd said it's hallowed ground, and in any case, we've got the Vicar coming to tea this week so you lot are banished.
Can't have rowdy specimens like you leading posh and decent folk astray with your wild orgies.

Be off with you, immediately.
You obviously don't know vicars that well Mups, he's bringing the sex swing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've been forced to lock down until this Friday and couldn't do my last two remaining jobs. Have to do those next week and I've officially done.

Well don't get too excited, cos it aint happening.
I've already told him.

You'll have to see if Farmer Brown down the village will rent you his barn, cos you aint coming here with your sordid goings-on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-04-2021, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Aw, that's a shame Judsy, sorry you had to postpone, it can't help having to pop in here every five minutes to kick those pesky rascals out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-04-2021, 10:35 PM

You obviously don't know vicars that well Mups, he's bringing the sex swing.

That's outrageous!

I shall report you all to the Bishop.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-04-2021, 10:37 PM

That's outrageous!

I shall report you all to the Bishop.
He's bringing the goat.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-04-2021, 10:38 PM

Aw, that's a shame Judsy, sorry you had to postpone, it can't help having to pop in here every five minutes to kick those pesky rascals out.

Nonsense. He needs us, same as you do.
It is only our expert guidance and understanding that keeps you on the straight and narrow.

Now hurry along and do my hot water bottle as I am about to retire to my boudoir.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top