Join for free
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 04:49 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by macywack ->
There is always someone here, at all times

looks under table, behind sideboard, in larder, even the loo....nope no one here, we are unwomaned, yaaaa !!
Where on earth did you get that expression from? Also...you are wrong. I was organising the cleaning rota in the mop cupboard. No wonder you never found me
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 06:26 PM

Get yerself in the Mup Cupboard with the other one.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 06:49 PM

oh!! a muppy moppy story, probable sloppy poppy doppey, or even dingley dangley in the loopy doopey
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
oh!! a muppy moppy story, probable sloppy poppy doppey, or even dingley dangley in the loopy doopey
Once upon a time.....there was a lovely room...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 07:02 PM

Until we found a tin of Prunes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 08:05 PM

What a load of old cobblers these men talk.
You can see why we have to keep kicking 'em out, cant you ladies.
Thing is, we tell 'em about it daily, but they just can't stop.

So I have been thinking about the problem today, and wondered what the other ladies think of putting a sleeping pill in their coffee, then once they have nodded off, we can gag them - once and for all.

Oh the joy of having peace and quiet again.
The joy of being able to discuss things sensibly with the other ladies, without those long, male snouts poking in and interrupting with their prunes and other gibberish.
The idea is growing on me real fast .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-05-2021, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

So I have been thinking about the problem today, and wondered what the other ladies think of putting a sleeping pill in their coffee, then once they have nodded off, we can gag them - once and for all.

Oooh yes Mups! And for gags, we could use their old socks! That would be enough to send them snoozing for a long time I bet! (Although applying them, is a different matter altogether, bleurgh!)
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What a load of old cobblers these men talk.
You can see why we have to keep kicking 'em out, cant you ladies.
Thing is, we tell 'em about it daily, but they just can't stop.

Oh the joy of having peace and quiet again.
The joy of being able to discuss things sensibly with the other ladies, without those long, male snouts poking in and interrupting with their prunes and other gibberish.
The idea is growing on me real fast .
For once, we agree. It is nice and quiet when you cackling wimmin aren't here.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-05-2021, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
For once, we agree. It is nice and quiet when you cackling wimmin aren't here.
Who is cackling? Jeez, can hear you lot chuntering right down the road so we can! Like rumbling thunder
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Who is cackling? Jeez, can hear you lot chuntering right down the road so we can! Like rumbling thunder
That's me bowels...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top